TRAINING COURSES AND SEMINARS
FOR OIL, GAS, PETROCHEMICALS AND OTHER PROCESS INDUSTRIES
Euro Petroleum Consultants [EPC] is an independent specialist consultancy and events organisation focusing on strategic and technical issues in the oil, gas and petrochemicals industry. Formed in 1996, headquartered in London and with offices in Dubai, Moscow, Sofia and Kuala Lumpur, our in-depth knowledge of the industry combined with extensive technical and commercial experience enables us to guarantee that all our events are delivered to the very highest standards.
Classroom led training courses are an important part of our event portfolio and we have an enviable reputation for delivering courses across the globe on a wide range of both technical and management topics for the industry. Our extensive network of trainers are made up of senior industry experts with relevant and high-level “in the field” experience ensuring the highest level of knowledge transfer.
Our training courses can be run both as public multiclient or as in-house. The latter format is becoming increasingly popular allowing budget spend to be focused on the training. A real learning experience designed to help you achieve your business objectives through the expertise and knowledge of your personnel.
All trainers have substantial experience with major international companies such as Shell, Technip, Foster Wheeler, Shaw, BP, Axens and UOP, which allows them to combine practical experience and in-depth expertise to deliver an excellent training.
- Operational Excellence
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Project Management
- Investment Planning/Master Planning
- Oil, Gas and Petrochemicals Masterclasses
- Introduction to Oil Refining
- Innovation in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Refinery Economics and Profit Improvement
- Introduction to Refinery Energy Efficiency
- Improving Refinery Energy Efficiency
- Optimisation of Steam & Power Systems
- Pinch Technology for Refinery Engineers
- Industrial Catalysts for Refining, Petrochemicals and Chemical Industry
- Basic Petroleum Chemistry for Engineers
- The Chemistry of Heavy Oils and Residual Oils
- Residual Oils Hydroprocessing - Route for Meeting MARPOL VI
- Clean Fuels Production
- Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals Integration
- Commodity Petrochemicals to Specialty Chemicals - An Introduction
It was a very interesting course, very rich with information and illustration videos. The knowledge and experience I gained will be reflected positively in my work and way of thinking.– Takreer
Very good course for those who would like to understand what Process Safety Management (PSM) is all about. Case study discussions that link to missing or failed PSM elements are very useful to strengthen the understanding of what is PSM.– Petronas Penapisan Terengganu
Exceeds my expectation. Excellent.– ChemaWEyaat
Very well designed and tailored programme, professionally delivered.– SIPCHEM
A major leap towards enhancing safety culture and thereby enabling employees to acquire skills and knowledge to prevent and manage process safety incidents.– RasGas
Excellent course not only for HSE professionals, but a must for project management professionals to implement safety during the project life cycle.– Takreer
Contact the Organisers
Request a Training Proposal
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.