BBTC MENA 2017 - Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference
H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa
Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Established 17 years ago, Euro Petroleum Consultants’ BBTC – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference Series continues to be the only event that focuses on technologies, project trends, catalysts and equipment innovations for residue upgrading in refineries around the world. Refinery complexity is one of the key factors influencing refining profitability. With a higher complexity and a higher conversion capability, a refiner can process heavier and cheaper crude feedstock while always achieving better margins at any crude price. The incentive is, therefore, to continue investing in higher upgrading. Residue upgrading remains an area of prime importance in the refining sector, helping to meet the challenges facing the industry.
BBTC MENA 2017 will take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain on 4 & 5 December in Bahrain, followed by ME-CAT 2017 – Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference on 6 & 7 December in the same venue.
- Global & Regional Refining Markets Overview
- Main Drivers to Implement Residue Complexes
- Latest Update on Slurry Hydrocracking Processes – Development Perspectives, Risks & Opportunities
- The Latest technology updates for Fixed Bed & Ebullating Bed Residue Hydroprocesses
- Thermal Processes – Delayed Coker and other alternatives; Flexicoking, Visbreaking, Gasification?
- RFCC – Applications in Residue Upgrading
- Power Generation Integration Opportunities
- Hydrogen, Sulphur & Energy Management
We offer various packages designed to raise your company profile at our events. Please contact us for full details about our Sponsorship packages or to book Exhibition space.Read more...
BBTC is an excellent and great occasion to meet with leaders and experts, sharing their experiences and acquiring much information and knowledge regarding technologies and more concerning subjects to the bottom of the barrel.— Petro Rabigh
BBTC is an event that should not be missed by refineries. Technology update and networking opportunity is exceptionally unique.— DUQM REFINERY
The BBTC Conference continues to be an excellent forum for providing the industry with the latest innovative solutions and configurations for processing heavy oil.— CHEVRON
Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference
ME-CAT 2017 - Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference will take place directly after BBTC MENA 2017 - Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference. Special rates will apply to companies wishing to participate in both conferences. Please contact us for further information.
Programme & Topics
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR & SR) & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts (Hydrotreating, VGO Hydrocracking)
- FCC Catalysts for max Naphtha and max Olefins
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking (Ebullating Bed & Slurry processes)
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Hydrogen Production
- Catalysts for Aromatics, Olefins & Detergents
- Enzymes & Bio-Catalysts – BioRefineries
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools and Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures