3–4 December, Bahrain
BBTC MENA 2018
Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference
3 & 4 December, Bahrain
5–6 December, Bahrain
Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference
5 & 6 December, Bahrain
Welcome to BBTC MENA & ME-CAT 2018
Euro Petroleum Consultants is pleased to announce BBTC MENA 2018 – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference and ME-CAT 2018 – Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference will take place from 3–6 December in Bahrain.
Established 17 years ago, Euro Petroleum Consultants’ BBTC – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference Series remains the only event focusing on technologies, project trends and equipment innovations relating to residue upgrading in refineries. It has become one of the most insightful conferences for the refining industry in the Middle East, especially as more and more focus is given to residue upgrading.
Following BBTC MENA, we are pleased to bring to you ME-CAT 2018 - an event fully focused on bringing together catalyst suppliers, licensors, contractors, service providers and end users for a unique opportunity to exchange on the latest catalyst developments. Catalytic processes are at the heart of all refineries and petrochemical complexes and with the global catalyst market booming, the conference will give key stakeholders the unique opportunity to be brought up to date with the latest developments in this dynamic and fast rate growing sector.
FLEXICOKING™, the Cleaner Coking Technology
FLEXICOKING™ technology is a commercially proven, cost-effective, continuous fluidized bed process that thermally converts heavy feeds to lighter products and flexigas.
FLEXICOKING technology, as an integrated process, offers great flexibility when upgrading residuum, as it provides high-value liquid products as well as clean flexigas that can be used as refinery fuel or for power generation. This complimentary workshop, hosted by ExxonMobil experts, discusses both the technical aspects of the technology as well as the business case for its use. Workshop contents include:
- Overview of FLEXICOKING™ process
- Technology applications and benefits
- Customer case study
- Run plan considerations and LP cases
How to RegisterRegister your interest
- Market Overview & Trends
- Increasing Conversion & Complexity to Meet Demand & Remain Competitive
- Impact of IMO Marpol VI Regulations - Challenges, Solutions, Refining & Shipping Industry Cooperation
- Residue Upgrading Innovation & Technologies
- Focus on Thermal, Ebullated Bed & Slurry Hydrocracking technologies
- Current & Future Projects - Case Studies, Best Practices, CAPEX Optimisation & Efficient Project Management & Execution
- Innovations in Tools & Equipment - Specialised Instrumentation & Heat Exchange Equipment, Efficient BOB Equipment Clean-out Techniques
BBTC MENA 2018 Advisory Committee
Nadia Bader Hajji
DCEO (Al-Zour Petrochemical & LNGI)
Manager Technical Services MAB
Euro Petroleum Consultants
- Catalysts for Refining
- Catalytic Reforming & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts
- FCC Catalysts for Max Naphtha
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Catalysts for Petrochemicals
- Catalysts for Aromatics & Olefins Production
- FCC Catalysts for Max Olefins
- Enzymes & Bio-Catalysts – BioRefineries
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools & Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures
- The Importance of Research in Producing Performance Catalysts
- Hydrogen Production
ME-CAT 2018 Advisory Committee
ADNOC Refining Research Center
Manager, Technical Services
Manager Technical Services MAB
Supervisor, Catalytic Conversion Unit
Ali Al Khalaf
Senior Manager, Catalyst Petrochemicals
Director and Professor
KAUST Catalysis Center (KCC)
Willem van Kooten
Detailed Programme of the Week
Thank you for registration
We are pleased to confirm your delegate place.
You will shortly receive a confirmation message.
If you have not received this message after 24 hours, or if you have any queries, please contact us.
Sorry, something went wrong.
We have been already notified of this issue. Our managers will contact you shortly.
BBTC MENA 2017 – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference took place on 4−5 December in the Four Seasons Hotel, Bahrain. On 6-7 December in Bahrain, the Middle East catalyst community came together at ME-CAT – Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference, to network and share insights on how to maximise success through catalyst innovations.
The conferences took place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA) and Bapco as Principal Sponsor.
An event that should not be missed by refineries. Technology update and networking opportunity is exceptionally unique
Very well organised and informative presentations
Thank you to EPC for the highly informative sessions and professional coordination
Kingdom of Bahrain
An ancient land rich in culture and history, Bahrain - which name means "two seas" in Arabic - was one of the first states in the Gulf to discover oil and to build a refinery. Bahrain has one of the most diversified economies in the region, the result of a commitment to a sustainable future. Manama is the capital and largest city of Bahrain, with an approximate population of 157,000 people. Long an important trading center in the Persian Gulf, Manama is relaxed and cosmopolitan and is a favourite destination for visitors.