7–8 December 2020
Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference 7–8 December 2020
In today's downstream industry catalytic processes are very much at the heart of all refineries and petrochemical complexes - with the continued drive for increased integration, the number of units using modern catalysts has increased significantly.
ME-CAT 2020 Catalyst Technology Conference will give catalyst suppliers, licensors, contractors, service providers and operating companies the unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the sector.
- Global Refining & Petrochemical Industry Outlook
- Industry Game Changers
- Impact of the Energy Transition
- COVID-19 - Impact & Consequences
- Crisis Management, Business Transformation & Recovery
- Importance of Digitalisation & Tools for Remote Operations
- Innovations in Catalytic Technologies & Catalysts
- Improving Operations & Margins
- Focus on Catalysts for Petrochemicals
- Focus on Catalysts for Refining
- The Importance of Research in Producing Performance Catalysts
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures
- Handling, Recovery Techniques & Regeneration
- Middle East Spotlight: Catalysts Developments for the Region
On 5-6 December in Bahrain, the Middle East catalyst community came together at ME-CAT – Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference, to network and share insights on how to maximise success through catalyst innovations.
The conference took place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA) and Bapco as Principal Sponsor.
An excellent conference: providing opportunities to network with catalyst manufacturers, licensors, co-operators, catalyst/spent catalyst and handling organisations
A great variety of topics that suits various levels of experience
Great event, quality subjects and attendees
Media Partners & Supporters
Contact the Organisers
+971 (0)4 421 4642 firstname.lastname@example.org