9–10 December 2020
BBTC MENA 2020
Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference 9–10 December 2020
Increasing conversion to curb low-value fuel oil production remains a key objective for many existing and grass-root refining facilities. There is a clear drive and commitment on improving product specifications, increasing conversion, reducing emissions and increasing margins - Upgrading the Bottom of Barrel remains of the utmost importance and central to achieving targets and results.
BBTC – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference Series established 20 years ago is the only industry event to focus on residue upgrading. The Middle East edition, launched six years ago, has become one of the most insightful conferences for the refining industry in the Middle East, especially as more and more focus is given to residue upgrading.
- Market Overview & Trends
- COVID-19 - Impact & Consequences
- Crisis Management, Business Transformation & Recovery
- Importance of Digitalisation & Tools for Remote Operations
- IMO 2020 – One Year on - the Real Impact on the Downstream Sector
- Increasing Refinery Complexity to Remain Competitive in an Evolving Industry
- Reliability & Long Life-Cycle of the Refinery Units
- Residue Upgrading Innovations – Technologies, Tools & Equipment
- Focus on Thermal, Ebullated Bed, Slurry Hydrocracking & Gasification Technologies
- Specialised Instrumentation & HE Equipment, Efficient BOB Equipment Clean-out Techniques
- Optimum Integration with Petrochemicals - Selecting the Best Options
- Projects Focus - Case Studies, Best Practices, Project Management & Execution
BBTC MENA 2019
BBTC MENA 2019 – Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference took place on 10 & 11 December at the Diplomat Radisson Blu Hotel, Bahrain. The conference took place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA) and Bapco as Principal Sponsor.
Very well organized, I particularly liked the arrangements made to ensure all attendees participated in the Exhibitors Showcase.
I would like to express my appreciation to EPC for this excellent conference. We had many interesting discussions with many companies which was very useful to us.
BBTC MENA provides an excellent venue for end users, service providers and suppliers, not only for interpersonal networking but also to hear about newest and most relevant technical solutions.
Media Partners & Supporters
Contact the Organisers
+971 (0)4 421 4642 email@example.com