ME-CAT 2017 - Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference
H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa
Minister of Oil, Kingdom of Bahrain.
Catalytic processes are at the heart of all refineries and petrochemical complexes. With the recent drive for increased integration, the number of units using modern catalysts has increased significantly.
The right catalyst can help improve margins, help achieve better product quality, higher yields and longer cycle lengths – all this with relatively small investment.
The global catalyst market is booming and is forecast to reach 33 billion USD a year by 2018. Developments in refining, petrochemicals and chemicals as well as environmental factors are increasing the demand for higher performance catalysts and the catalyst producers are introducing enhanced products to meet this demand.
Euro Petroleum Consultants is pleased to bring you our series of catalyst technology conferences where catalyst suppliers, licensors, contractors, service providers and end users will be invited for a unique opportunity to be brought up to date with the latest developments.
Programme & Topics
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR & SR) & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts (Hydrotreating, VGO Hydrocracking)
- FCC Catalysts for max Naphtha and max Olefins
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking (Ebullating Bed & Slurry processes)
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Hydrogen Production
- Catalysts for Aromatics, Olefins & Detergents
- Enzymes & Bio-Catalysts – BioRefineries
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools and Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures
We offer various packages designed to raise your company profile at our events. Please contact us for full details about our Sponsorship packages or to book Exhibition space.Read more...
Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference
ME-CAT 2017 - Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference will take place directly after BBTC MENA 2017 - Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference. Special rates will apply to companies wishing to participate in both conferences. Please contact us for further information.
Programme & Topics
- Global & Regional Refining Markets Overview
- Main Drivers to Implement Residue Complexes
- Latest Update on Slurry Hydrocracking Processes – Development Perspectives, Risks & Opportunities
- The Latest technology updates for Fixed Bed & Ebullating Bed Residue Hydroprocesses
- Thermal Processes – Delayed Coker and other alternatives; Flexicoking, Visbreaking, Gasification?
- RFCC – Applications in Residue Upgrading
- Power Generation Integration Opportunities
- Hydrogen, Sulphur & Energy Management