15–17 February 2021
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals 15–17 February 2021
ME-TECH 2021 – Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals will bring together senior representatives and specialists from regional end-user companies with the leading licensors, technology companies and innovative service and solutions providers. The aim is to share latest projects, discuss market trends and the challenges and opportunities that come with them. Delegates will enjoy high-quality networking amidst a landscape of high-level strategic keynote speeches by end-users and NOCs, macro-economic scene setting overviews from industry experts discussing the future of the industry, interesting and interactive panel discussions on highly topical subjects and technical presentations from technology companies and solution providers.
- The Petroleum Industry in a Post COVID19 World
- Major Project Updates from Key Regional Producers
- Latest Updates on the Energy Transition Industry & Evolution
- What does ‘Sustainability’ mean for the Petroleum Industry?
- Increased Integration between Refining & Petrochemicals
- JV’s & Partnerships – Attracting Foreign Investment & Expertise
- Development of Crude to Chemicals Technology
- Oil & Gas 4.0 – Transforming the Industry
- Technology Updates – Options for Maximising Conversion & Meeting Evolving Demand
- Clean Fuels & Latest Innovations in Catalysts
- Specialty Petrochemicals Technologies
- Feedstock Diversification & Alternative Routes
- Latest in Advanced Olefins & Polyolefins Technologies
- Oil & Gas Young Professionals leading Innovation for the Future
ME-TECH 2020 – 10th Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals took place from 18-20 February in Abu Dhabi. ME-TECH 2020 welcomed 250+ delegates from the refining and petrochemical industry. ME-TECH is the essential meeting place for the Middle East Downstream industry and an excellent platform to keep up-to-date with developments in this important region.
ME-TECH 2020 was officially opened by Mr. Ibrahim Al Zaabi, Vice President, Polyolefins of Borouge.
A high level event, gave an overview to all challenges that industry is facing and what actions are taken to respond to disruptive risks such as chemical recycling, crude oil to chemicals, and renewables. It was an excellent opportunity to discuss potential partnerships.
The event was well organized. Topics were interesting, the facility was good.
Great opportunity to learn more about the downstream business and markets, networking with influential personnel.
I enjoyed meeting the ME-TECH open minded attendees and learning more on JVs and collaborations of the refining industry. This is what the industry needs in order to evolve and achieve important goals which will lead to global refining evolution.
Media Partners & Supporters
Contact the Organisers
+971 (0)4 421 4642 firstname.lastname@example.org