14–17 February 2022
12th Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals 14–17 February 2022
Welcome to ME-TECH 2022
ME-TECH continues to be the premier technical downstream event in the Middle East bringing together leading refining and petrochemical professionals to network and share valuable knowledge on the very latest industry innovations, market trends, challenges and the opportunities that come with them.
ME-TECH 2022 is designed especially for the region’s Refiners and Petrochemicals Producers - taking into account the specifics of the region with its challenges and opportunities - that currently exist and that may present themselves in the future.
Through interactive panel discussions, presentations and case studies, ME-TECH 2022 will:
- Provide a platform to bring the region’s industry together to reflect over the last 24 months, share lessons learned & future ambitions - Addressing the Potential Game Changers
- Deliver the latest global market overviews, investments trends and projected growth, presented by the leading consultants
- Focus on the continued importance of integration for competitive advantage
- Share the latest technology updates – options for maximising conversion and meeting evolving demand
- Discuss the impact of the energy transition – from big oil to big energy and the road to 2050
We are calling for abstracts in the following topic areas:
- Refinery & Petrochemical integration & Crude-oil-to-Chemicals (COTC)
- Latest digital Solutions for the Downstream Sector
- Petrochemicals technologies to support a circular economy
- Refining configuration, energy efficiency & optimisation solutions
- Post Covid - Identifying Quick Win solutions
- Clean Fuels Technologies & Latest Catalyst Innovations
- Technical Solutions for Diversification & increased Flexibility
Call for Papers
If you or your company would like to give a presentation at
ME-TECH 2022, please submit your abstract here:
Great and agile platform for this new generation of virtual conferencing, impressive attendance, thanks to the EPC team and looking forward to next year's edition!
Great event, invaluable topics and sessions shared
It is amazing how the pandemic opened the door for innovation. Who would have thought that such conference can be made virtually!
It was really a very informative event. I enjoyed it!
BYCO PETROLEUM PAKISTAN LIMITED
Great virtual event. Will definitely attend the upcoming ones!
GPIC - GULF PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRIES CO
I would like to highly praise EPC for a perfect orgnisation of this important event.
IRAQI MINISTRY OF OIL,PETROLEUM RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTRE (PRDC)
NAYARA ENERGY LIMITED
Very well organized event. Interesting and fruitful presentations.
Conference was managed with good spirit and Speakers presented very well at the event.
PAK-ARAB REFINERY LTD (PARCO)
Great effort and key topics for the present situation.
SAUDI CHEVRON PHILLIPS CO (S-CHEM)
This is an amazing conference Well organized and super fruitful. Nice to meet virtually so many experts and participants. Sharing, exploring and influencing is one of the best way to go forward.
Interesting updates on current status and short / long term expectations for the refinery & petrochemical industry. Virtual event quite slick but always at the mercy of internet issues, being able to message delegates is a useful feature.
ME-TECH Virtual 2021 Statistics
from top companies
at virtual exhibition
Media Partners & Supporters
Contact the Organisers
+971 (0)4 421 4642 email@example.com