SPECIAL FEATURE: Pre-Conference Seminars
Tuesday, 17th May 2022
Complimentary registration open to all operators and producers
Unlocking the Sustainable Growth Potential of the Middle East: A Catalyst for a Low-carbon Future
Tuesday, 17th May, 08:00–11:00 GST
What does the future of energy hold for the Middle East? Historically known as the oil and gas powerhouse of the world, the Middle East’s natural resources extend far beyond fossil fuels. The region has tremendous potential for tackling global complex challenges, including carbon management, and have shown a strong desire to pioneer the approach to a more sustainable utilisation of those resources.
Join Wood's subject matter experts as they take you through the opportunities to diversify your markets by developing new and enhanced value chains while reducing the carbon intensity of your operations. During our pre-conference seminar, our specialists will cover a range of topics including:
- Future energy vectors and export market opportunities
- A colour-blind approach to hydrogen
- Efficient asset integration, rationalisation and operation
- Future-ready solutions to deliver net-zero
This session will conclude with a panel discussion which will bring together key stakeholders from across the downstream value chain.
Integration, Optimization and Lifecycle Solutions for a Competitive, Profitable and Sustainable Future
Tuesday, 17th May, 12:00–15:00 GST
The global pandemic has brought about severe market shifts, and mega trends that have impacted all of us. With the rapid changes taking place it is becoming clearer, every day, that some of these changes are here to stay. Being able to adapt, continue to change and innovate ensuring sustainable growth and profitability are becoming increasingly more important. Our seminar will focus on:
- Refining & Petrochemicals integration to improve asset utilization, benchmark investments competitively, and diversify where needed
- Improving ROI, increasing operating profits and reducing CO2 footprint by putting the right molecules in the right place
- Honeywell Hydrogen technologies across the entire value chain (production, transportation, and end-use) for a net-zero future
- Digital Drive for increased connectivity and the use of remote technologies to centralize operations, minimize site presence, and enhance performance
The seminar will be an excellent opportunity for you to learn about UOP's latest technologies, innovations, best practices designed to address your needs and challenges. You will also get a chance to network and exchange ideas with Honeywell UOP technical experts and other industry experts.