22–24 January 2023
Energy & Sustainability Forum January 2023
Decarbonising the Downstream IndustryRegister Now
Welcome to ESF MENA 2023 – Middle East Energy & Sustainability Forum
Global energy dynamics and the growing momentum for the energy transition is putting the Middle East region, traditionally heavily reliant on hydrocarbons, under increased pressure. There are many opportunities for the region to thrive in the era of the energy transition with its natural geology and abundance of low cost and low carbon resources. Today success is no longer just measured on safe and profitable operations, but also the delivery of energy and operational efficiency whilst demonstrating a commitment to ESG and maximising in-country value and circularity.
As the region looks to diversify, ESF MENA will support the collaborations, discussions, and development of a sustainable energy future in which the Middle East’s downstream industry continues to play a leading role.
Through interactive panel discussions, presentations, and case studies, ESF MENA will:
- Present the latest technologies being deployed to decarbonise operations, carbon base line assets, and conserve energy
- Discuss the most opportune pathways for the region in its journey to net zero
- Explore routes to increased flexibility and (product slate) diversification to accommodate bio-based and hydrogen generated feedstocks
- Explore the value proposition and commercialisation status of the latest plastics conversion technologies and the tangible steps needed for large scale implementation
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Discuss the latest projects and technologies championing the production of low and zero carbon hydrogen essential for the deep decarbonisation of the downstream industry
- Position the industry to take the leading role in a net zero future through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
Highlights from ESF MENA 2021
25–27 October 2021, Virtual
Testimonials for ESF MENA 2021
This event is amazing, the presentation are at high quality level. Sharing, networking is one of the best way to improve your business and make strong relationships. TotalEnergies is transforming to provide clean, affordable and reliable energies for all in the world, and proud to be part of ESF 2021.
VP Manufacturing MEA & AP for Refining & Petrochemicals, TotalEnergies
The ESF 2021 has brought together all stakeholders in our downstream industry. Euro Petroleum Consultants professionally organized a very comprehensive agenda and platform on which there is a great open exchange of insights and new developments that help all industry stakeholders prepare better for a sustainable future.
President & CEO, Lummus Technology
EPC goes future. Driven by the circumstances this year, EPC has not made the event a good one but a real great one. Technically very well realised. Enabling all us of to share, listen, network and follow the discussions as we are used from the past. Thanks to EPC team and all people that made this event great.
Commercial Officer Refinery, Guvnor Group
It was a pleasure for me to speak at the inaugural Energy & Sustainability Forum 2021. The event was well-organised, and it was a great experience to share as part of the panel the knowledge and passion we have for hydrogen as a crucial fuel towards a decarbonised future.
CEO, ITM Power
On our way to the energy transition we need to exchange and collaborate. ESF is a new interesting information, exchange and discussion forum.
New Ventures Senior Representative, TotalEnergies
Wonderful conference with so many great presentations from various companies which provided insights and food for thoughts. Highly recommended!
Refinery Market Manager, Alfa Laval
ESF Interview Series
Contact the Organisers
+971 (0)4 421 46 42 email@example.com