ESF Advisors and Keynote Speakers
ESF Advisory Meetings
The decarbonisation challenges for the downstream industry and those producing fuels can be split into three main categories:
- First the manufacturing and production of fuels, the refinery, the petrochemical plant, and the systems around it
- Second, the fuels and products themselves that need to be decarbonised
- Third and perhaps the most crucial, the innovations, infrastructure, and the regulations that will enable the first two to be delivered in a commercially viable manner
Held as part of the planning for all our ESF conferences, our closed door executive advisory meetings gather global and regional refining and petrochemical leaders who are passionate about driving the sustainability agenda in the industry, with the objectives to:
- Understand the principal issues, debates, challenges, and opportunities that are going to be driving the sustainability and decarbonisation agenda in downstream industry, both short and longer term
- Facilitate an intimate and closed door gathering for our leaders in the field, promoting a community for year-round interaction and exchange of ideas
Our most recent ESF advisory meeting reports:
ESF Interview Series
Operators and Producers That Attend Our ESF Events
Your Opportunity To Be Involved
With no one single solution to achieve net zero, the industry must take advantage of all opportunities in parallel. Against this backdrop, our series of ESF conferences will showcase the latest solutions and technologies available to help the downstream industry to carbon base line assets, improve efficiency and provide technologies and services in the following areas:
- BE SEEN! Associate your brand as a leader in the decarbonisation of the downstream industry. Our marketing opportunities guarantee exposure before, during and after the event.
- BE HEARD! Speaking slots are available in our ESF conference agendas for companies who can help to carbon base line assets, improve efficiency and provide technologies and services in the following areas:
- Circularity including mechanical and chemical recycling
- Blue and green hydrogen
- Digitizing decarbonisation
- Utilization of CO2
- Re-configuration and conversion technologies
- Renewable/bio fuels production
ESF Post Show Reports:
This event is amazing, the presentations are at a high quality level. Sharing, networking is one of the best way to improve your business and make strong relationships. TotalEnergies is transforming to provide clean, affordable and reliable energies for all, and we are proud to be part of ESF.
VP Manufacturing MEA & AP for Refining & Petrochemicals, TotalEnergies
It was a pleasure for me to speak at the inaugural Energy & Sustainability Forum 2021. The event was well-organised, and it was a great experience to share as part of the panel the knowledge and passion we have for hydrogen as a crucial fuel towards a decarbonised future.
CEO, ITM Power
Wonderful conference with so many great presentations from various companies which provided insights and food for thought. Highly recommended!
Refinery Market Manager, Alfa Laval
The ESF 2021 has brought together all stakeholders in our downstream industry. Euro Petroleum Consultants professionally organized a very comprehensive agenda and platform on which there is a great open exchange of insights and new developments that help all industry stakeholders prepare better for a sustainable future.
President & CEO, Lummus Technology
It was absolutely my pleasure to join the panel and it was a very positiveexperience. Ireallyenjoyedhearingthecommentsfrommy colleaguesintheindustry. Itwasalsogoodtohearthespiritof collaboration with operating companies in MENA to tackle the Sustainablychallengesfacingtheindustry. Thankyouverymuchto you and the rest of the EPC team for arranging the virtual conference.
President, Technology, KBR
Technically very well realised. Enabling all of us to share, listen, network and follow the discussions. Thanks to the EPC team and all the people that made this event great.
Commercial Officer Refinery, Guvnor Group
It was a very insightful experience with a lot of knowledge gains and knowing how the industry leaders are headed with future energy.
This event was a very well organized mix of policy contributors, technology companies, and operators who are transforming their businesses to enable a sustainable future.
An excellent forum, providing a platform to learn the latest technologies and communicate with SME's. It is the place where collaboration starts!
It is a great Event to get an overview on what is the future in Oil Downstream, and a great opportunity to expand your network. All discussions were really good lead and the participants were open to discuss strategic and technical topics.