20–22 June 2022
Westin Oaks Galleria, Houston, USA
Energy & Sustainability Forum
Decarbonising the Downstream Industry
Welcome to the ESF North America Energy & Sustainability Forum Houston
Leading industry experts will gather in Houston, Texas from 20th – 22nd June at the only conference dedicated to downstream decarbonization in refining and petrochemicals.
ESF North America, is the latest in a series of energy transition focused conferences to support the collaborations, discussions, and development of a sustainable energy future in which the oil and gas downstream industry continues to play a leading role.
As North American refiners and petrochemical producers position themselves for a low carbon transition, and with no silver bullet to achieve net zero, the industry must form a coherent approach to take advantage of all opportunities. The challenge to invent new technologies, new supply chains, new value chains and new markets has never been so complex.
Here’s some headlines of what you can expect across the three-day conference:
- Not one, but two pre-conference seminars hosted by Wood and Honeywell UOP
- Welcome drinks and networking reception sponsored by Honeywell UOP
- Our technology CEO Panel with Bryan Glover, President & CEO, Honeywell UOP, Leon de Bruyn, President & CEO, Lummus Technology , Roeland Baan, President & CEO, Topsoe , Jane Toogood, Sector Chief Executive, Efficient Natural Resources, Johnson Matthey , German Carmona, President Applied Intelligence, Wood will discuss ‘The Technological Innovations Driving the Net Zero Aspirations‘
- Presidential Perspectives on ‘Net Zero – What Role Will North America Play? Jeremy Baines, President, Neste US joins our keynote fireside chat
- Pathways, Policies, and Putting Capital into Low Carbon – Heath DePriest, VP Emerging Energy, Phillips 66, Ed Graham, VP Ventures, ExxonMobil Low Carbon Solutions and Jen Jewson, VP, Strategic Materials & Sustainable Solutions, LyondellBasell discuss how can the industry move forward and invest in net zero despite lacking cohesive legislative certainty
- Johnson Matthey, AVEVA, Alfa Laval, BASF, BD Energy Systems, Emerson, ExxonMobil and Grace are amongst some of the leading technology providers presenting the latest high tech, low carbon technologies to tackle both the low hanging fruit, and deep decarbonisation inroads
SPECIAL FEATURE: Pre-Conference Seminars
Monday, 20th June, Westin Oaks Galleria Houston
Enabling a low-carbon economy in the US: How will you achieve your net-zero ambitions?
A Path towards Carbon Neutrality: The Future for Refining & Chemicals in North America
Complimentary registration open to all operators and producers
Agenda at a Glance
Other ESF Events
ESF Interview Series
Testimonials for ESF Europe 2021 & 2022
This event is amazing, the presentation are at high quality level. Sharing, networking is one of the best way to improve your business and make strong relationships. TotalEnergies is transforming to provide clean, affordable and reliable energies for all in the world, and proud to be part of ESF 2021.
VP Manufacturing MEA & AP for Refining & Petrochemicals, TotalEnergies
Our collective view was that it was a great event that was well organised and executed by your team. We really appreciated the efforts of the team to make sure that the 1-1 meetings went ahead to schedule. As a result, we made some new connections and started some hopefully valuable discussions. Must admit it was good to be back in a face-to-face environment!
Executive Vice President of Sales, KBC
EPC goes future. Driven by the circumstances this year, EPC has not made the event a good one but a real great one. Technically very well realised. Enabling all us of to share, listen, network and follow the discussions as we are used from the past. Thanks to EPC team and all people that made this event great.
Commercial Officer Refinery, Guvnor Group
We have really enjoyed the event. It was great to be at a physical event again especially as it was very well organized. The topics were all relevant to our industry and it was great to see so many participants engaged during the various panel sessions. We also appreciated the one-to-one meetings during the event.
President & CEO, Aramco Overseas
Well organised in person event that is critical to understanding how the European Downstream sector is responding to the challenges of sustainability and the energy transition.
VP Refining, Chemicals & Oil Markets, Commodities Research, WoodMac
I enjoyed being on the panel and you and your team did a great job arranging and facilitating. I look forward to see you all at future conferences and events.
Vice President, Aromatics, Catalysts and Licensing, ExxonMobil Product Solutions