21–22 June 2022
North America Energy & Sustainability Forum
Decarbonising the Downstream Industry
Welcome to ESF NA 2022
Although the US energy market had already begun its decarbonisation journey, the Biden administration and transformative goal of achieving net zero in the power sector by 2035 and the broader economy by 2050 has unquestionably accelerated the transition. With one of the most ambitious decarbonisation targets globally and one of the most difficult to implement, the downstream sector is key to delivering the transition both domestically and globally.
Today success is no longer just measured on safe and profitable operations, but also the delivery of energy and operational efficiency whilst demonstrating a commitment to ESG and circularity.
As North American refiners and petrochemical producers position themselves for a low carbon transition, and with no silver bullet to achieve net zero, the industry must form a coherent approach to take advantage of all opportunities. The challenge to invent new technologies, new supply chains, new value chains and new markets has never been so complex.
Following the success of ESF and ESF MENA, we are excited to announce ESF North America, the latest in our series of dedicated conferences to support the collaborations, discussions, and development of a sustainable energy future in which the oil and gas downstream industry continues to play a leading role.
Through interactive panel discussions, presentations and case studies, ESF NA will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Explore the latest zero emissions technologies, including CCS and hydrogen, essential to achieving deep decarbonisation targets
- Present the latest hydroprocessing catalysts and process technologies to support the evolution of the region’s refiners through increased flexibility and (product slate) diversification
- Discuss the opportune pathways and implementation roadmaps for the industry
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are implementing technologies to reduce the carbon footprint of their operations and assets
- Showcase the production and development of new low-carbon and alternative fuels
- Help you transition to a Circular Economy through waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Explore the latest digital enabling technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
If you or your company would like to give a presentation at ESF NA 2022, please submit your abstract here:Submit Your Abstract
ESF Interview Series
Testimonials for ESF 2021
This event is amazing, the presentation are at high quality level. Sharing, networking is one of the best way to improve your business and make strong relationships. TotalEnergies is transforming to provide clean, affordable and reliable energies for all in the world, and proud to be part of ESF 2021.
VP Manufacturing MEA & AP for Refining & Petrochemicals, TotalEnergies
The ESF 2021 has brought together all stakeholders in our downstream industry. Euro Petroleum Consultants professionally organized a very comprehensive agenda and platform on which there is a great open exchange of insights and new developments that help all industry stakeholders prepare better for a sustainable future.
President & CEO, Lummus Technology
EPC goes future. Driven by the circumstances this year, EPC has not made the event a good one but a real great one. Technically very well realised. Enabling all us of to share, listen, network and follow the discussions as we are used from the past. Thanks to EPC team and all people that made this event great.
Commercial Officer Refinery, Guvnor Group
On our way to the energy transition we need to exchange and collaborate. ESF is a new interesting information, exchange and discussion forum.
New Ventures Senior Representative, TotalEnergies
For an Online virtual event EPC have really nailed it. Alongside the expected high quality of the presenters and topics the online platform is a great way to virtually present the company and network.
Global Director, Decarbonisation & New Energies, Wood
It was a pleasure for me to speak at the inaugural Energy & Sustainability Forum 2021. The event was well-organised, and it was a great experience to share as part of the panel the knowledge and passion we have for hydrogen as a crucial fuel towards a decarbonised future.
CEO, ITM Power