Enabling a low-carbon economy in the US: How will you achieve your net-zero ambitions?
Monday, 20th June, 09:00–12:00 CDT
As the global energy transition accelerates, how will you define a path to decarbonize your business and manage the increasing demand for low-carbon alternatives? Join Wood’s experts as they take you on a decarbonization journey and address the key solutions to reduce emissions and engineer a net-zero future.
Topics to be covered include:
- Wood’s Decarbonization SCORE methodology: the holistic approach to asset decarbonization
- Carbon Footprinting and management
- Asset optimization – reducing your carbon baseline
- Digital tools enabling transformation
- Hydrogen: An opportunity for the downstream industry
- Industrial clusters – a route to minimizing decarbonization costs
The session will conclude with a panel discussion on key trends shaping downstream growth in the US and how to achieve net-zero through innovation and collaboration.
A Path towards Carbon Neutrality: The Future for Refining & Chemicals in North America
Monday, 20th June, 13:00–16:00 CDT
Join the Honeywell UOP seminar to learn more about a wide range of technology innovations and digital solutions that are driving the sustainability transformation and helping to create a net-zero future.
Industry experts will discuss:
- Market dynamics and the need for innovations and technology in the net-zero future
- Energy management for industry – reducing energy and carbon intensity of industrial assets
- Simulation of the energy & carbon footprint
- Turning carbon emitters in capturers with Advanced Solvent Carbon Capture
- Fuels of the future – Sustainable design of clean hydrogen and biofuels
- Applying software tools in the refining & chemicals industries to meet sustainability goals
- The Green Refinery: How markets are driving adoption of renewable technologies
Delegates will hear real stories from customers who have had success in achieving step changes towards their sustainability goals and find out how digitalisation can be a driver for reaching the net-zero emission future.