15–17 February 2021
Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals 15–17 February 2021
ME-TECH 2021 – Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals will bring together senior representatives and specialists from regional end-user companies with the leading licensors, technology companies and innovative service and solutions providers. The aim is to share latest projects, discuss market trends and the challenges and opportunities that come with them. Delegates will enjoy high-quality networking amidst a landscape of high-level strategic keynote speeches by end-users and NOCs, macro-economic scene setting overviews from industry experts discussing the future of the industry, interesting and interactive panel discussions on highly topical subjects and technical presentations from technology companies and solution providers.
ME-TECH 2021 Key Topics
POST COVID-19 – WHAT NOW FOR THE OIL, GAS & PETROCHEMICAL SECTORS?
- Discussing Important Market Shifts & Trends: Disruptors & Game Changers
- Status of Projects: Ongoing, Revised Scope, Updated Goals, Implementation Challenges
- Identifying Opportunities & Meeting Challenges
- Keys to Adjusting Strategies to Meet New Industry Outlook Post COVID-19
WHAT DOES ‘SUSTAINABILITY’ MEAN FOR THE PETROLEUM INDUSTRY?
- Circular Economy – Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Remove
- How Commercially Viable Are the Different Technologies?
- CO2 Reduction/ Decarbonisation – How COTC Will Continue to Play an Important Role
- Adapting to the New Energy Mix – O&G Industry Still to Play a Major Role Going Forward
ENERGY TRANSITION –
THE ROAD AHEAD
- Strategies Taken by Oil Majors & NOCs – a Look at the Different Approaches
- The Potential of Hydrogen as a Game Changer in a Low Carbon Economy
- Plastics – the Shifting Views & Demand Due to Role of PPE in COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Role of Gas in the Energy Transition
OIL & GAS 4.0 – TRANSFORMING THE INDUSTRY
- Oil & Gas Young Professionals Leading Innovation for the Future
- Benefits of Digitalisation in this new 'Work' Reality
- Optimisation of Remote Operation, Automation & VR
- Smart Operations: The ‘Connected’ Plant
TECHNOLOGY FOCUS – PROCESS, CATALYST & EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS
- A Look at the Refinery & Petrochemical Plants of the Future
- Increased Integration between Refining & Petrochemicals
- Technology Updates – How Best to Meet Evolving Products Demand
- Specialty Petrochemicals Technologies
ME-TECH 2020 – 10th Middle East Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals took place from 18-20 February in Abu Dhabi. ME-TECH 2020 welcomed 250+ delegates from the refining and petrochemical industry. ME-TECH is the essential meeting place for the Middle East Downstream industry and an excellent platform to keep up-to-date with developments in this important region.
ME-TECH 2020 was officially opened by Mr. Ibrahim Al Zaabi, Vice President, Polyolefins of Borouge.
A high level event, gave an overview to all challenges that industry is facing and what actions are taken to respond to disruptive risks such as chemical recycling, crude oil to chemicals, and renewables. It was an excellent opportunity to discuss potential partnerships.
The event was well organized. Topics were interesting, the facility was good.
Great opportunity to learn more about the downstream business and markets, networking with influential personnel.
I enjoyed meeting the ME-TECH open minded attendees and learning more on JVs and collaborations of the refining industry. This is what the industry needs in order to evolve and achieve important goals which will lead to global refining evolution.
Media Partners & Supporters
Contact the Organisers
+971 (0)4 421 4642 firstname.lastname@example.org