27 February–2 March 2023
Excellence in Safety & Operations Conference 27 February–2 March 2023
Warm Welcome to OPEX MENA 2023
The importance of Operational Excellence – enabling business continuity and ensuring organisations are fit, resilient and can withstand market changes and harsh environments.
Even in stressful times when all aspects of operation are impacted, work on Operation Excellence doesn’t stop - on the contrary, continuous improvement is demanded at each level and in every department.
OE improvement can start with benchmarking oneself against other industry players to understand the position in the market and to learn from the experience of others through close cooperation and knowledge sharing.
For companies, the objectives are to increase the level of reliability and profitability of their assets - to integrate new processes, to optimise costs and to determine priority projects and strategies.
Above all else, companies want to ensure a safe operation of their assets and to safeguard the well-being of their teams.
Launched in 2013, OPEX MENA is a high-level and interactive annual forum, that helps organisations in the MENA region to share the current thought leadership approaches and advanced methodologies for improving performance through strategies related to operational excellence and safety.
OPEX MENA 2023 – a unique event where over 80% of attendees are key specialists and executives from downstream producer companies.
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
Speaking slots are available for companies that provide technologies and services in the above areas:
Operation, Maintenance, Flexibility & Reliability
- Techniques for Increasing Plant Efficiency, Agility & Productivity
- Operators’ Skills Pool – How to React in Time & be Flexible to the New Industry Factors?
- Reliability Innovations and Fine-tuning Assets for Peak Performance
- Process Units Health & Maintenance – from Predictive to Pro-active Approaches
Implementing OE Technologies & Tools
- Leveraging on the Best Engineering Technologies for achieving OE
- Effective Digital Tools & Data Management: Main Supporting Pillars for Operator daily routines
Building OE Culture
- Links between Operators’ Cognitive Behaviour & Overall Process Safety
- Setting Operational Excellence Mindset for Energy, Water Consumption Reduction, Emissions Reduction & Waste Handling
- People: Nurturing your Greatest Resource
Safety – Top Priority
- International Best Practice – Insight from Industry Experts
- Asset Integrity: Production & Risk Management
- Safety Culture & Leadership – Going from Good to Excellent
- Crisis Management & Emergency Response
Industry OE Success Stories
Operational Excellence Case Studies in Refining & Petrochemicals and other sectors
OPEX MENA Virtual 2022 Statistics
Great event as always, but this year with a new fantastic online platform still delivering an incredible experience.
It was a pleasure to attend the virtual conference with many experts sharing their views and giving us ideas on how to succeed in the present scenario and challenges.
OPEX MENA 2021 - another feather in the cap of EPC. Well organized, managed with good technical content. I am really impressed with the TEAM and their approach to these events. Wishing success to upcoming events.
Very good organisation of the virtual event in this pandemic. We felt like we were participating in an actual conference. Very good platform to interact with renowned experts.
NAYARA ENERGY LIMITED
I am very impressed on the outstanding job... this is the future!
Excellent organization! The presentations were state of the art, also this virtual seamless quality organization has taken the conference to the next level, facilitated a more diverse participation and also helped the work-life balance of the participants. Many presenters were simply impressive and well selected.
Highly interactive event. The virtual exhibition itself is impressive as it simulates a realistic one. Probably the best virtual conference I have attended.
Contact the Organisers
+971 (0)4 421 4642 email@example.com