Energy & Sustainability Forum March 2022
Decarbonising the Downstream Industry
Welcome to ESF 2021 – Energy & Sustainability Forum
ESF 2021 will take place virtually on our unique and tailor-made virtual platform that enables all participants to experience the benefits of an in-person event, online.
The realisation and realities of a net zero emissions energy system are hitting the downstream industry.
2020 has accelerated the pivot to sustainability. At the core of conversion, refiners and petrochemical producers must responsibly and proactively transition from oil processors to energy providers, creating the products and services that today’s consumer still values.
Technologies keep evolving, and globally, operations and assets are adapting to remain resilient and contribute to a net zero carbon economy.
Against this backdrop, Euro Petroleum Consultants is pleased to announce a new focused event to support the discussions and development of a sustainable energy future in which the downstream industry plays a leading role.
Key Topics and Agenda Highlights
As the only event dedicated to downstream decarbonisation, ESF virtual is truly an unmissable event for all things related to downstream decarbonisation and sustainability.
Agenda highlights include:
- Total Keynote - Gabrielle Gauthey, SVP Carbon Neutrality Businesses will present on ‘Getting to Net Zero’ strategy and investments in innovative solutions to promote sustainability and carbon neutrality
- The latest transition technology trends from Bryan Glover, CEO, Honeywell UOP, Jean Sentenac, CEO, Axens, Leon de Bruyn, CEO, Lummus Technology and Marco Villa, COO, Technip Energies
- Vincent Baril, Président, Shell France, Eric Duchesne, SVP Refining & Chemicals, Manufacturing & Projects, Total, and Giuseppe Ricci, Energy Evolution Chief Operating Officer, ENI, join WoodMac and Fuels Europe to discuss what 2020 taught us and the post-pandemic outlook for refined products and chemicals
- Surviving and thriving the energy transition and post Covid-19 apocalypse – strategies for success from leading consultancies including WoodMac’s Alan Gelder and Energy Intelligence’s TJ Conway
- Dr. Fahad Al-Sherehy, SABIC’s VP for Energy Efficiency and Carbon Management give exclusive insights on how the company is adapting processes to use renewable and recycled feedstocks, and to create durable, recyclable product design solutions for its customers
- Samar Al Hameedi, Vice President, Sustainability, ADNOC will share how ADNOC are building upon a low carbon legacy
- Perspectives from Braskem, UOP, Repsol, Plastic Energy and Borealis on commercialising circular economy strategies to turn trash into treasure!
- CCS and Hydrogen – the low carbon team? Hear first-hand experience and insights from Equinor’s Vice President, Global CCS Solutions Torbjørg Fossum, Total’s VP CCUS, Bruno Seilhan, Marcos Matijasevich, Senior Advisor Transition to Lower Carbon, Essar Oil UK and Neste’s VP Renewable Hydrogen & PtX Outi Ervasti on the roles that CCS and hydrogen are playing in helping them to achieve deep decarbonisation targets
- Many more case studies and panels and leading insights from OMV, Wood, Becht, UPM, ITM Power, BGC, Saint Gobain, Schneider Electric, Sulzer GTC Technology, W.R. Grace, Lummus Technology and Alfa Laval
Read about all of these key topics and more in our ESF Advisory Meeting Takeaways HERE
ESF Virtual in numbers:
ESF Speaker Interview Series
Testimonials from Euro Petroleum Consultants' Events
An excellent forum for learning about the challenges facing the industry, how companies have faced those challenges and what new developments are on offer from technology licensors.
The conference topics were excellent and to the point. The organizing team were outstanding and very helpful. The speakers were brilliant and knowledgeable.
The conference was well organised with top level, high quality papers and speakers, and with well selected, relevant topics and subjects.
IDW is always a great event with diverse insights into trends from our industry. It is an appropriately created meeting place that serves as continuous knowledge sharing centre through live discussions and networking.
Excellent event focused on key and recent issues, invited excellent pool of presenters talking about current regional mega-projects/programmes that will re-shape the future of the industry regionally and globally. Thanks to EPC for their outstanding arrangements.
EPC provides excellent venues and an outstanding environment in which to showcase leading technologies. The networking sessions have proved conducive in sharing knowledge and experience between exhibitors, sponsors and end users.
During this time, the importance of Networking is greater than ever. We are delighted to announce new and innovative ways to support networking during ESF 2021 through our tailor-made virtual platform offering delegates the chance to experience the benefits of an in-person event from the comfort of your own home or office.
All participates are able to:
- View and search the delegate list by name or company. Star priority contacts, and most importantly, live chat or arrange a video call
- Create your own personalised agenda of the presentations and panels you don’t want to miss – add them to your outlook or google calendar in the click of a button
- Create and view your own personalised planner of recent chats, meeting arrangements, starred presentations and saved or downloaded documents
- Access presentations on-demand
- Participate in our seven interactive panel discussions and pose your pressing questions to our panellists live
Contact the Organisers
+44 (0) 20 7357 8394 firstname.lastname@example.org