25–27 October 2021
Middle East Energy & Sustainability Forum 25 –27 October 2021
Decarbonising the Downstream Industry
Welcome to ESF MENA 2021 – Middle East Energy & Sustainability Forum
The realisation and realities of sustainability and climate goals are hitting the Middle East’s hydrocarbon sector. The region, with its abundance of natural resources is uniquely positioned to be instrumental in fulfilling the goals.
The downstream sector is key to delivering the transition globally. Today success is no longer just measured on safe and profitable operations, but also the delivery of energy and operational efficiency whilst demonstrating a commitment to ESG and maximising in-country value and circularity.
As the region’s refiners and petrochemical producers position themselves for a low carbon transition, ESF MENA will support the collaborations, discussions, and development of a sustainable energy future in which the Middle East’s downstream industry continues to play a leading role.
ESF Interview Series
Through interactive panel discussions, presentations and case studies, ESF MENA will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Present the latest hydroprocessing catalysts and process technologies to support the evolution of the region’s refiners through increased flexibility and (product slate) diversification
- Explore the latest zero emissions technologies, including CCS and hydrogen, essential to achieving deep decarbonisation targets
- Discuss the opportune pathways and implementation roadmaps for the industry
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are implementing technologies to reduce the carbon footprint of their operations and assets
- Showcase the production and development of new low-carbon and alternative fuels
- Help you transition to a Circular Economy through waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Explore the latest digital enabling technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production
All timings are Gulf Standard Time (GST)
ESF MENA 2021 – The Middle East Energy & Sustainability Forum
25 –27 October 2021, Virtual
ESF MENA Virtual in numbers:
75% Operators &
39 Speakers &
11 Hours of
During this time, the importance of Networking is greater than ever. We are delighted to announce new and innovative ways to support networking during ESF MENA 2021 through our tailor-made virtual platform offering delegates the chance to experience the benefits of an in-person event from the comfort of your own home or office.
All participates are able to:
- View and search the delegate list by name or company. Star priority contacts, and most importantly, live chat or arrange a video call
- Create your own personalised agenda of the presentations and panels you don’t want to miss – add them to your outlook or google calendar in the click of a button
- Create and view your own personalised planner of meeting arrangements, starred presentations and saved or downloaded documents
- Participate in our five interactive panel discussions and pose your pressing questions to our panellists live
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
If you or your company would like to give a presentation at
ESF MENA 2021, please submit your abstract here:
Testimonials for ESF 2021
This event is amazing, the presentation are at high quality level. Sharing, networking is one of the best way to improve your business and make strong relationships. TotalEnergies is transforming to provide clean, affordable and reliable energies for all in the world, and proud to be part of ESF 2021.
VP Manufacturing MEA & AP for Refining & Petrochemicals, TotalEnergies
The ESF 2021 has brought together all stakeholders in our downstream industry. Euro Petroleum Consultants professionally organized a very comprehensive agenda and platform on which there is a great open exchange of insights and new developments that help all industry stakeholders prepare better for a sustainable future.
President & CEO, Lummus Technology
EPC goes future. Driven by the circumstances this year, EPC has not made the event a good one but a real great one. Technically very well realised. Enabling all us of to share, listen, network and follow the discussions as we are used from the past. Thanks to EPC team and all people that made this event great.
Commercial Officer Refinery, Guvnor Group
It was a pleasure for me to speak at the inaugural Energy & Sustainability Forum 2021. The event was well-organised, and it was a great experience to share as part of the panel the knowledge and passion we have for hydrogen as a crucial fuel towards a decarbonised future.
CEO, ITM Power
On our way to the energy transition we need to exchange and collaborate. ESF is a new interesting information, exchange and discussion forum.
New Ventures Senior Representative, TotalEnergies
Wonderful conference with so many great presentations from various companies which provided insights and food for thoughts. Highly recommended!
Refinery Market Manager, Alfa Laval
Media Partners & Supporters
Contact the Organisers
+971 (0) 4 421 4642 firstname.lastname@example.org