24–26 October 2021
Middle East Energy & Sustainability Forum 24–26 October 2021
Decarbonising the Downstream Industry
Welcome to ESF MENA 2021 – Middle East Energy & Sustainability Forum
Talking to our customers it's apparent that the demands on the Middle East’s refiners and producers are intensifying as the realisation and realities of climate mitigation are hitting the region’s sector.
Today success is no longer just measured on safe and profitable operations, but also the ability to demonstrate a commitment to sustainability goals and environmental stewardship, with reduced carbon intensity and increased energy efficiency, whilst maximising in-country value and circularity.
ESF MENA is a new focused event to support the discussions and development of a sustainable energy future in which the Middle East’s downstream industry continues to play a leading role.
Through interactive panel discussions, presentations and case studies, ESF MENA will:
- Explore the latest zero emissions technologies, including CCS and hydrogen, essential to achieving deep decarbonisation targets
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are adapting facilities to reduce carbon effectively and economically in their operations and plants
- Showcase the production and development of new low-carbon and alternative fuels
- Help you transition to a Circular Economy through waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Provide you with the latest energy efficiency technologies and techniques
- Explore the latest R&D leading the pathways to sustainable production in refining and petrochemicals
- Discuss the energy products and services that the region’s consumers values, and consider the cultural and political shifts towards sustainability and the demand for low carbon sources of energy
- Review the complimentary role that alternative energy sources including solar, and wind will play in the region’s future energy mix
- Discuss talent and the transition - how the younger generation are spearheading sustainability and the role of technology
We are calling for abstracts in the following topic areas:
- Low carbon technologies including CCUS and Hydrogen
- Clean, bio & renewable fuel production
- Circular economy - waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Energy efficiency and waste heat recovery technologies
- The market outlook and investment landscape for refined products and plastics
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
If you or your company would like to give a presentation at
ESF MENA 2021, please submit your abstract here:
Testimonials from Euro Petroleum Consultants' Events
An excellent forum for learning about the challenges facing the industry, how companies have faced those challenges and what new developments are on offer from technology licensors.
The conference topics were excellent and to the point. The organizing team were outstanding and very helpful. The speakers were brilliant and knowledgeable.
The conference was well organised with top level, high quality papers and speakers, and with well selected, relevant topics and subjects.
IDW is always a great event with diverse insights into trends from our industry. It is an appropriately created meeting place that serves as continuous knowledge sharing centre through live discussions and networking.
Excellent event focused on key and recent issues, invited excellent pool of presenters talking about current regional mega-projects/programmes that will re-shape the future of the industry regionally and globally. Thanks to EPC for their outstanding arrangements.
EPC provides excellent venues and an outstanding environment in which to showcase leading technologies. The networking sessions have proved conducive in sharing knowledge and experience between exhibitors, sponsors and end users.
Contact the Organisers
+44 (0) 20 7357 8394 email@example.com