24–26 October 2021
Middle East Energy & Sustainability Forum 24–26 October 2021
Decarbonising the Downstream Industry
Welcome to ESF MENA 2021 – Middle East Energy & Sustainability Forum
The realisation and realities of sustainability and climate goals are hitting the Middle East’s hydrocarbon sector. The region, with its abundance of natural resources is uniquely positioned to be instrumental in fulfilling the goals.
The downstream sector is key to delivering the transition globally. Today success is no longer just measured on safe and profitable operations, but also the delivery of energy and operational efficiency whilst demonstrating a commitment to ESG and maximising in-country value and circularity.
As the region’s refiners and petrochemical producers position themselves for a low carbon transition, ESF MENA will support the collaborations, discussions, and development of a sustainable energy future in which the Middle East’s downstream industry continues to play a leading role.
Through interactive panel discussions, presentations and case studies, ESF MENA will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Present the latest hydroprocessing catalysts and process technologies to support the evolution of the region’s refiners through increased flexibility and (product slate) diversification
- Explore the latest zero emissions technologies, including CCS and hydrogen, essential to achieving deep decarbonisation targets
- Discuss the opportune pathways and implementation roadmaps for the industry
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are implementing technologies to reduce the carbon footprint of their operations and assets
- Showcase the production and development of new low-carbon and alternative fuels
- Help you transition to a Circular Economy through waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Explore the latest digital enabling technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production
We are calling for abstracts in the following topic areas:
- Low carbon technologies including CCUS and Hydrogen
- Clean, bio & renewable fuel production
- Circular economy – waste recycling and conversion technologies
- Energy efficiency and waste heat recovery technologies
- The latest enabling digital technologies driving lower carbon operations
- The market outlook and investment landscape for refined products and plastics
- The latest re-configuration, conversion and catalysts technologies driving production slate flexibility and sustainability
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
If you or your company would like to give a presentation at
ESF MENA 2021, please submit your abstract here:
Testimonials from Euro Petroleum Consultants' Events
An excellent forum for learning about the challenges facing the industry, how companies have faced those challenges and what new developments are on offer from technology licensors.
The conference topics were excellent and to the point. The organizing team were outstanding and very helpful. The speakers were brilliant and knowledgeable.
The conference was well organised with top level, high quality papers and speakers, and with well selected, relevant topics and subjects.
IDW is always a great event with diverse insights into trends from our industry. It is an appropriately created meeting place that serves as continuous knowledge sharing centre through live discussions and networking.
Excellent event focused on key and recent issues, invited excellent pool of presenters talking about current regional mega-projects/programmes that will re-shape the future of the industry regionally and globally. Thanks to EPC for their outstanding arrangements.
EPC provides excellent venues and an outstanding environment in which to showcase leading technologies. The networking sessions have proved conducive in sharing knowledge and experience between exhibitors, sponsors and end users.
Media Partners & Supporters
Contact the Organisers
+44 (0) 20 7357 8394 firstname.lastname@example.org