Euro Petroleum Consultants is happy to announce the 13th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference & Exhibition – RusBBTC, an event solely dedicated to technologies and practices for upgrading heavy oil and residue, the catalyst developments and equipment for residue upgrading. Annually, the conference gathers world's industry leaders of developing technology and solutions.
The 13th edition of RusBBTC will provide updates on the technology innovations and examples of proven implemented technologies for increasing conversion and will give an insight on the industry's future development plans.
Key topics include:
- Main Drivers to Implement Bottom of Barrel Complexes in Russia & World-wide
- Latest Update on Slurry Hydrocracking Processes – Development Perspectives, Risks & Opportunities
- Thermal Processes – Coker Domination but what are the Other Options? Flexicoking, Visbreaking, Gasification?
- RFCC Approved Technologies Increasing Economic Efficiency
- Residue Upgrading & Power Generation Integration Opportunities
- Hydrogen, Sulphur & Energy Balances – Integration & Optimisation
- Bituminous Oils & Coal Processing to Liquids
- Special Equipment & Tools
- Overview of the Main Residue Upgrading Projects in Russia & CIS
A highly needed and useful event. You can always learn recent news about developments in the field of technologies, catalysts and equipment. A great platform to meet your colleagues, share opinions and establish business contacts and relations. It is a good opportunity to get the latest information on what is happening in various companies and at different plants.— Director, Residue Hydrocracking Project Development, LUKOILNIZHEGORODNEFTEORGSINTEZ
A remarkably organised event aimed to receive an overview of potential capabilities of technology, catalyst and equipment suppliers; results of completed projects, information on pilot testing and latest developments, as well as promotion of research results to consumers / clients – companies developing their process capacities.— Head of Advanced Development Group, GAZPROM NEFT-OMSK REFINERY
The event is traditionally held at its best!
A very interesting conference, highly informative, covering so many issues and challenges.
The 13th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference & Exhibition - RusBBTC will be held directly after the Russia & CIS Catalyst Technology Conference – RU-CAT in the same venue. Discounts are available for attending both events.
Russia & CIS Catalyst Technology Conference
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR & SR) & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts (Hydrotreating, VGO Hydrocracking)
- FCC Catalysts for max Naphtha and max Olefins
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking (Ebullating Bed & Slurry Processes)
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Catalysts for Aromatics, Olefins & Detergents
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools and Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures