31 May–1 June 2021
Energy & Sustainability Forum 31 May–1 June 2021
Decarbonising the Downstream Industry
Sponsors & Exhibitors
Welcome to ESF 2021 – Energy & Sustainability Forum
The realisation and realities of a net zero emissions energy system are hitting the downstream industry.
2020 has accelerated the pivot to sustainability. At the core of conversion, refiners and petrochemical producers must responsibly and proactively transition from oil processors to energy providers, creating the products and services that today’s consumer still values. Technologies keep evolving, and globally, operations and assets are adapting to remain resilient and contribute to a net zero carbon economy.
Against this backdrop, Euro Petroleum Consultants is pleased to announce a new focused event to support the discussions and development of a sustainable energy future in which the downstream industry plays a leading role.
Through interactive discussions and networking, presentations and case studies, ESF will:
- Explore the latest zero emissions technologies, including CCS and hydrogen, essential to achieving deep decarbonisation targets
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are adapting facilities to effectively and economically reduce carbon in their operations and plants
- Showcase the production and development of new low-carbon and alternative fuels
- Help you transition to a Circular Economy through waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Provide you with the latest energy efficiency technologies and techniques
- Review the latest R&D leading the pathways to sustainable production in refining and petrochemicals
- Celebrate the younger generation who are spearheading sustainability and the role of technology
- Explore the challenge and opportunities transport electrification presents for the downstream sector
We are calling for abstracts in the following areas:
- Low carbon technologies including:
- Carbon capture, use, and storage (CCUS) technologies
- Hydrogen (green and blue) production strategies and technologies
- Clean, bio & renewable fuel production
- Circular economy - waste (plastics) recycling and conversion technologies
- Energy efficiency and waste heat recovery technologies
- Renewable energy storage and distribution technologies
- The market outlook and investment landscape for refined products and plastics:
- The impacts of COVID19
- Successful business models to succeed in such environments
ESF Advisory Meeting
On 3rd December 2020, senior representatives from BP, Grupa Lotos, OMV, Axens, Lummus Technology, Sabic and Repsol to name just a few, joined us virtually across a couple of hours to tackle the topic of downstream sustainability and decarbonisation.
Read the #ESF21 advisory meeting takeaways covering:
- The future (liquid fuels) refiner in a post-COVID-19 era – expectations and realities
- Converting assets and turning waste into resource
- Circular Economy – taking the opportunities from concept to reality
- Technology and the transition
- Turning the conversation to Scope 3
- The great 2030 EV switch - a vision becoming reality?
- CCS and Hydrogen – the low carbon team?
Read the ESF Advisory Meeting Takeaways HERE
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
If you or your company would like to give a presentation at ESF 2021, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Testimonials from Euro Petroleum Consultants' Events
An excellent forum for learning about the challenges facing the industry, how companies have faced those challenges and what new developments are on offer from technology licensors.
The conference topics were excellent and to the point. The organizing team were outstanding and very helpful. The speakers were brilliant and knowledgeable.
The conference was well organised with top level, high quality papers and speakers, and with well selected, relevant topics and subjects.
IDW is always a great event with diverse insights into trends from our industry. It is an appropriately created meeting place that serves as continuous knowledge sharing centre through live discussions and networking.
Excellent event focused on key and recent issues, invited excellent pool of presenters talking about current regional mega-projects/programmes that will re-shape the future of the industry regionally and globally. Thanks to EPC for their outstanding arrangements.
EPC provides excellent venues and an outstanding environment in which to showcase leading technologies. The networking sessions have proved conducive in sharing knowledge and experience between exhibitors, sponsors and end users.
Contact the Organisers
+44 (0) 20 7357 8394 email@example.com