Energy & Sustainability Forum Spring 2021
Reimagining the Future of Energy
Welcome to ESF 2021 – Energy & Sustainability Forum
With the energy transition in progress, it is critical the petroleum industries work together towards a more sustainable future, whilst meeting the ever-growing demand for energy.
With this in mind, Euro Petroleum Consultants is pleased to announce a new focused event to bring together experts from all aspects of the industry including energy companies, operators, consultants, legislators, technology and solution providers to discuss how the energy transition will impact society, the environment and the petroleum industry.
The event will provide an excellent learning experience through interactive roundtable discussions, presentations and case studies along with vital networking opportunities throughout the two-day event under the theme of ‘reimagining the future of energy’.
Energy Transition and Evolution – Latest from Leading Consultants and Energy Companies Focused on:
- The impact of COVID19 on the industry, energy transition and outlook
- Challenges and opportunities for the petroleum industry to engage and adapt to changing policy and investment landscape
- Policies and international cooperation, big energy approach and ambitions to be net zero
- How the younger generation are leading sustainability and the role of technology
- Transition to a Circular Economy - industry wide initiatives and post COVID19 solutions
Diversification and Technological Innovations
- How energy companies are adapting existing facilities:
- to produce low carbon alternative energy: biofuels, renewables, waste to energy
- to become more sustainable in operations while remaining competitive
- Experts will share real technological advances to support the energy transition including case studies
- Decarbonisation actions and technologies
- The potential of hydrogen as a game changer in a low carbon economy – fuel cell technology
- The role of new energies and alternatives in the transition: solar, wind, biofuels, tidal, biomass, geothermal, hydroelectric, nuclear
Contact the Organisers
+44 (0) 20 7357 8394 firstname.lastname@example.org