Energy & Sustainability Forum Spring 2021
Reimagining the Future of Energy
Welcome to ESF 2021 – Energy & Sustainability Forum
With the energy transition in progress, it is critical the petroleum industries work together towards a more sustainable future, whilst meeting the ever-growing demand for energy.
With this in mind, Euro Petroleum Consultants is pleased to announce a new focused event to bring together experts from all aspects of the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical industries including energy companies, operators, consultants, legislators, technology and solution providers to discuss how the energy transition will impact society, the environment and the industry itself.
The event will provide an excellent learning experience through interactive roundtable discussions, presentations and case studies along with vital networking opportunities throughout the two-day event under the theme of ‘reimagining the future of energy’.
Energy Transition and Evolution – Latest from Leading Consultants and Energy Companies Focused on:
- The impact of COVID19 on the industry, energy transition and outlook
- Challenges and opportunities for the petroleum industry to engage and adapt to changing policy and investment landscape
- Policies and international cooperation, big energy approach and ambitions to be net zero
- Transition to a Circular Economy: reduce, reuse, recycle, remove
- Industry wide initiatives & post COVID19 solutions
- Adapting to the new energy mix – O&G industry to play a major role going forward
- Industry wide initiatives, energy efficiency actions & post COVID-19 solutions
- Investment in R&D to lead the pathway to sustainable production in refining and petrochemicals
- How the younger generation are leading sustainability and the role of technology
Diversification and Technological Innovations
- How energy companies are adapting existing facilities:
- to produce low carbon alternative energy: biofuels, renewables, waste management
- to become more sustainable in operations while remaining competitive
- Experts will share real technological advances to support the energy transition including case studies
- Energy demand evolution and potential for energy efficiency measures in EU
- Zero-carbon future - decarbonisation actions and technologies; carbon capture and storage (CCS)
- The potential of hydrogen as a game changer in a low carbon economy – fuel cell technology
- The role of new energies and alternatives in the transition: solar, wind, biofuels, tidal, biomass, geothermal, hydroelectric, nuclear
Testimonials from Euro Petroleum Consultants' Events
An excellent forum for learning about the challenges facing the industry, how companies have faced those challenges and what new developments are on offer from technology licensors.
The conference topics were excellent and to the point. The organizing team were outstanding and very helpful. The speakers were brilliant and knowledgeable.
The conference was well organised with top level, high quality papers and speakers, and with well selected, relevant topics and subjects.
IDW is always a great event with diverse insights into trends from our industry. It is an appropriately created meeting place that serves as continuous knowledge sharing centre through live discussions and networking.
Excellent event focused on key and recent issues, invited excellent pool of presenters talking about current regional mega-projects/programmes that will re-shape the future of the industry regionally and globally. Thanks to EPC for their outstanding arrangements.
EPC provides excellent venues and an outstanding environment in which to showcase leading technologies. The networking sessions have proved conducive in sharing knowledge and experience between exhibitors, sponsors and end users.
Contact the Organisers
+44 (0) 20 7357 8394 email@example.com