24–25 September 2020
20th Anniversary Edition of Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
The 20th Anniversary Edition of RRTC will bring together regional refiners and their international and local partners – licensors & contractors; catalyst and equipment manufacturers, services and solution providers and design institutes. The ‘cornerstone’ of RRTC – a very strong technical programme - providing Delegates with case studies of recent technology implementation, as well as ongoing and future projects whilst also focusing on the challenges & solutions for the oil refining industry in the region and internationally.
RRTC is a part of the Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week.
- Overview of the Global Markets. Industry Outlook
- Focus on Russian and CIS market. Trends and forecasts
- Refining and Petrochemical industries potential integration
- Development programs of major Russian oil companies: Rosneft, Bashneft, Gazprom Neft and Lukoil
- Modernisation and development projects in the oil refining industry: completed, ongoing and future projects – the development strategies, configurations, integration with existing power capabilities
- Residue Upgrading Technologies:
- Technologies for the increased profitability of oil refining industry in modern conditions
- Clean Fuels Technologies:
- Desulphurisation Technologies
- Increasing the Capacity of Hydroprocessing Units
- Hydrogen Production Technology
- Latest Developments in FCC Technologies.:
- Increasing productivity through the latest technology
- Catalysts with improved performance: promising solutions, completed projects
- Production optimisation opportunities through the latest local equipment developments
- Innovative technologies (new alkylation and isomerisation technologies)
Call for Papers
If you wish to submit an abstract for presentation on any of the above topics please submit your abstract hereSubmit your abstracts