22–23 September 2020
Russia & CIS Gas & Petrochemicals Technology Conference
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
Euro Petroleum Consultants invites you to take part in a new Technology Conference – GPTC 2020, which is a combination of our two traditional Gas and Petrochemicals conferences – GTCC + RPTC. Since the topics of these conferences are closely connected, the participants now have a unique opportunity to discuss issues of interest with their colleagues from related industries at one site!
Leading industry experts will present best practices, share recent experience in implementing the latest technology developments for LNG, GTL, syngas, methanol, MTO, MTG among others, discuss alternative ways for NG Monetisation, as well as industry development forecasts of the gas and petrochemical industry in Russia & CIS.
GPTC is a part of the Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week.
- Overview and Outlook of the Global Gas & Petrochemical Industry & Markets
- Focus on the Russian and CIS Market: Challenges & Opportunities, Export & Domestic Consumption, Specificities of Legislation & State Regulations
- Natural Gas Monetization Routes:
- Pipeline projects
- New LNG units
- Natural Gas conversion to chemical & petrochemical products
- Refining and petrochemicals integration – Case Studies
- Development of Russian petrochemical sector
- Opportunities and challenges for regional equipment suppliers
- Associated Petroleum Gas rational utilization
- Innovative Technologies: Market Development, Projects & Case Studies:
- Gas Purification, Separation & Conversion of the Components
- Syngas Generation
- Ammonia, Urea & other Fertilizers Technologies
- Methanol, DME, Formaldehyde
- Synthetic Fuels: GTL & MTG Technologies
- Olefins Technologies (MTO, MTP etc.)
- Polyolefins Production: Technologies & Solutions, Feedstock Supply
- Aromatics & Derivatives Production
Call for Papers
If you wish to submit an abstract for presentation on any of the above topics please submit your abstract hereSubmit your abstracts