23–24 April 2020
Russia & CIS BBTC 2020
14th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference & Exhibition 23–24 April 2020
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
Euro Petroleum Consultants is happy to announce the 14th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference & Exhibition – Russia & CIS BBTC, an event solely dedicated to technologies and practices for upgrading heavy oil and residue, the catalyst developments and equipment for residue upgrading. Annually, the conference gathers world's industry leaders of developing technology and solutions.
The 14th edition of RusBBTC will provide updates on the technology innovations and examples of proven implemented technologies for increasing conversion and will give an insight on the industry's future development plans.
Key Industry Issues to Be Discussed Include:
- Market Overview & Trends
- Increasing Conversion & Complexity to Meet Demand
- Post IMO 2020 – a look at the real situation & the real impact
- Technologies, Tools, Instruments & Specialised Equipment
- Thermal, Ebullated Bed & Slurry Hydrocracking, RFCC
- Management & Execution
- Efficient BOB Equipment Clean-out Techniques, use of Digitalisation in BoB operations & Maintenance
- The Growing Importance of Integration with Petrochemicals
Current & Future Project
- Case Studies, Best Practices, CAPEX Optimisation, Efficient Project
Russia & CIS BBTC 2018
A highly needed and useful event. You can always learn recent news about developments in the field of technologies, catalysts and equipment. A great platform to meet your colleagues, share opinions and establish business contacts and relations. It is a good opportunity to get the latest information on what is happening in various companies and at different plants. Director, Residue Hydrocracking Project Development
A remarkably organised event aimed to receive an overview of potential capabilities of technology, catalyst and equipment suppliers; results of completed projects, information on pilot testing and latest developments, as well as promotion of research results to consumers / clients – companies developing their process capacities. Head of Advanced Development Group
The event is traditionally held at its best! A very interesting conference, highly informative, covering so many issues and challenges. Head of Department
2nd Russia & CIS Catalyst Technology Conference
The 14th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference & Exhibition will be held directly after the 2nd Russia & CIS Catalyst Technology Conference in the same venue. Discounts are available for attending both events.
- Catalysts Industry Overview
- Catalysts for FCC Technologies
- Catalysts for Hydroprocessing Complexes
- Fuels & Aromatics Production
- Catalysts for Petrochemical & Gas Processing Plants
- Research, Analysis Techniques & Catalyst Development
- Catalyst Handling & Management