Welcome to The Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week
13–16 September 2021
The best established and most popular downstream technology event in the Russia & CIS Region since 2001
Technology Week incorporating 2nd GPTC and 21th RRTC
Russia & CIS Gas & Petrochemicals Technology Conference
- Industry & Markets Outlook: New Players, Trends & Forecasts
- LNG & CNG & LPG Market - Changes & Prospects, Production, Storage & Transportation. Key Projects.
- Gas Purification, Separation & Conversion of the Components
- Natural Gas Monetization. Syngas Generation. Projects Status, Market Development and Industry Expertise
- Ammonia, Urea & other Fertilizers Technologies
- Methanol, DME, Formaldehyde
- Synthetic Fuels: GTL & MTG Technologies
- Olefins Technologies (MTO, MTP etc.)
- Polyolefins Production: Technologies & Solutions, Feedstock Supply
- Aromatics & Derivatives Production
- Focus on Decarbonisation & Future of the Industry
- Associated Petroleum Gas Rational Utilization
- Anti-Crisis Strategies for Implementing Projects
- Refining and Petrochemicals Integration
- New Solutions for Improving Performance
21th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference
- Overview of the Global Markets. Industry Outlook
- Focus on Russian and CIS market. Trends and Forecasts
- Refining and Petrochemical Industries Potential Integration
- Development Programs of Major Russian Oil Companies: Rosneft, Bashneft, Gazprom Neft, Lukoil & others
- Modernisation and Development Projects in the Oil Refining Industry: Completed, Ongoing and Future Projects – the Development Strategies, Configurations, integration with Existing Power Capabilities
- Clean Fuels Technologies:
- Desulphurisation Technologies
- Increasing the Capacity of Hydroprocessing Units
- Hydrogen Production Technology
- Latest Developments in FCC Technologies:
- Increasing Productivity through the Latest Technology
- Catalysts with Improved Performance: Promising Solutions, Completed Projects
- Residue Upgrading Technologies:
- Technologies for the Increased Profitability of Oil Refining Industry in Modern Conditions
- Production Optimisation Opportunities through the Latest Local Equipment Developments
- Innovative Technologies
Why do you need to participate?
Key issues such as Gas Monetisation, Development of Petrochemicals sector in Russia as well as the Modernisation of the Refining Sector will be addressed during Moscow Week’s two events: GPTC & RRTC. The goal of Moscow week is to provide delegates with the latest updates to help them have a better understanding of the challenges and opportunities that this region offers.
We look forward to welcoming you to Moscow Week where we will bring together major Gas Producers, Refiners and Petrochemical Producers with Licensors, Contractors, Equipment Suppliers, Consultants etc. to exchange ideas and opinions on critical market and technology issues and discuss the road ahead for our industry.
GAS + PETROCHEMICALS
GPTC - is a combination of our two traditional Gas and Petrochemicals conferences. Since the topics of these conferences are closely connected, the participants now have a unique opportunity to discuss issues of interest with their colleagues from related industries at one site!
Organised in 2018 for the first time, this session is the most effective way to visit all the booths and exchange business cards. We will be organising an express review of the exhibition, so that exhibitors can present their capabilities and delegates are able to return to their preferred stand for more information.
NEW HYBRID FORMAT OF THE CONFERENCE
to bring together offline and online formats on one networking platform
MORE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Online format increases the number of participants.
Schedule face-to-face and virtual meetings
PRESENTATIONS ON-DEMAND ANYTIME
Watch presentations and discussions on-demand – all recordings will be available after the event
TAILORED PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
Do you prefer to attend the conference in-person or wish to join your colleagues remotely? Optimise your budget and schedule
In order to maximize the impact of the conference, increase your brand awareness as well as promote your products and services, we recommend you to consider becoming a conference Sponsor or an Exhibitor.
The week offers:
of intensive networking
from technologing companies
from industry experts
for exhibiting companies
I really appreciate the topics of the conference as well as the hybrid format which allowed people from abroad to participate and do some networking during the conference. Well done!Analyst Europe & CIS, LUKOIL
Great networking platform with a lot of interesting materials and informationDeputy Director, Technology Directorate, Design & Prospective Development, MOZYR REFINERY
Events organised by Euro Petroleum Consultants are always flawlessMaya Kulikova, Leader, Catalyst Synthesis, Carbon Oxides & Hydrocarbons, INSTITUTE OF PETROCHEMICAL SYNTHESIS (TIPS RAS)
Even during this difficult time, the conference was organized at a high levelЗаведующая сектором каталитического синтеза, Институт нефтехимического синтеза имени А.В. Топчиева РАН (ИНХС РАН)
The conference offers a comfortable format, in which the number of talks is limited, but of very high quality. The event is reserved for professionals in their field and leaves also a lot of time for networking. The high level of discussions makes the event an excellent platform for a quick catch -up with the latest market and technical trendsGroup Leader, Gas Catalytic Conversion, TOTAL
It was my first time participating in this event. I really liked the topics of the presentations, face-to-face networking and how the event was organized».Leading Engineer-Technologist of Innovation Development, Technical Modernisation & Units Reconstruction Planning Department, KIRISHINEFTEORGSINTEZ