13–14 September 2021
Moscow, Russia + Online
Russia & CIS Gas & Petrochemicals Technology Conference13–14 September 2021
Euro Petroleum Consultants invites you to take part in the 2nd Russia & CIS Technology conference – GPTC 2020, The conference will once again combine the topics of traditional Gas and Petrochemicals conferences (GTCC + RPTC). The participants now have a unique opportunity to discuss issues of interest with their colleagues from related industries at one site!
Leading industry experts will present best practices, share recent experience in implementing the latest technology developments for LNG, GTL, syngas, methanol, MTO, MTG among others, discuss alternative ways for NG Monetisation, as well as industry development forecasts of the gas and petrochemical industry in Russia & CIS.
GPTC is a part of the Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week
- Industry & Markets Outlook: New Players, Trends & Forecasts
- LNG & CNG & LPG Market - Changes & Prospects, Production, Storage & Transportation. Key Projects
- Gas Purification, Separation & Conversion of the Components
- Natural Gas Monetization. Syngas Generation. Projects Status, Market Development and Industry Expertise
- Ammonia, Urea & other Fertilizers Technologies
- Methanol, DME, Formaldehyde
- Synthetic Fuels: GTL & MTG Technologies
- Olefins Technologies (MTO, MTP etc.)
- Polyolefins Production: Technologies & Solutions, Feedstock Supply
- Aromatics & Derivatives Production
- Focus on Decarbonisation & Future of the Industry
- Associated Petroleum Gas rational utilization
- Anti-Crisis Strategies for Implementing Projects
- Refining and petrochemicals integration
- New Solutions for Improving Performance
NEW HYBRID FORMAT OF THE CONFERENCE
to bring together offline and online formats on one networking platform
MORE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Online format increases the number of participants. Schedule face-to-face and virtual meetings.
PRESENTATIONS ON-DEMAND ANYTIME
Watch presentations and discussions on-demand – all recordings will be available after the event.
TAILORED PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
Do you prefer to attend the conference in-person or wish to join your colleagues remotely? Optimise your budget and schedule.
All timings are Moscow Standard Time Zone (GMT+3)
Strategic Media Partners
The Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week 2021
GPTC 2021 – 2nd Russia & CIS Gas & Petrochemicals Technology Conference will be held directly before 21th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition - RRTC 2021 in the same venue. Special rates will be provided for participating at both events.