15–16 September 2021
Moscow, Russia + Online
21st Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition
The 21th Anniversary Edition of RRTC will bring together regional refiners and their international and local partners – licensors & contractors; catalyst and equipment manufacturers, services and solution providers and design institutes. The ‘cornerstone’ of RRTC – a very strong technical programme - providing Delegates with case studies of recent technology implementation, as well as ongoing and future projects whilst also focusing on the challenges & solutions for the oil refining industry in the region and internationally.
RRTC is a part of the Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week
- Overview of the Global Markets & Industry Outlook
- Focus on Russian & CIS market: Trends & Forecasts
- Refining & Petrochemical industries: Looking at potential integration
- Development programs of major Russian oil companies: Rosneft, Bashneft, Gazprom Neft & Lukoil
- Modernisation & development projects in the oil refining industry
- Clean Fuels Technologies:
- Desulphurisation Technologies
- Increasing the Capacity of Hydroprocessing Units
- Hydrogen Production Technology
- Latest Developments in FCC Technologies:
- Increasing productivity through the latest technology
- Catalysts with improved performance: promising solutions, completed projects
- Residue Upgrading Technologies:
- Technologies for the increased profitability of oil refining industry in modern conditions
- Production optimisation opportunities through the latest local equipment developments
- Innovative technologies (new alkylation and isomerisation technologies)
NEW HYBRID FORMAT OF THE CONFERENCE
to bring together offline and online formats on one networking platform
MORE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Online format increases the number of participants. Schedule face-to-face and virtual meetings.
PRESENTATIONS ON-DEMAND ANYTIME
Watch presentations and discussions on-demand – all recordings will be available after the event.
TAILORED PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
Do you prefer to attend the conference in-person or wish to join your colleagues remotely? Optimise your budget and schedule.
All timings are Moscow Standard Time Zone (GMT+3)
Strategic Media Partners
The Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week 2021
The 21st Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition - RRTC 2021 will be held directly after GPTC 2021 – Russia & CIS Gas & Petrochemicals Technology Conference in the same venue. Special rates will be provided for participating at both events.