Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition
Established in 2001, Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition – RRTC is the longest running and most well supported downstream technology event in Russia & CIS. The event gathers regional refiners and their international and local partners – licensors & contractors; catalyst and equipment manufacturers, services and solution providers and design institutes. The traditionally strong technical programme will provide Delegates with case studies of the recent technology implementation, as well as ongoing and future projects and will outline the challenges for the oil refining industry in the region and internationally.
RRTC is a part of the Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week.
Call for papers
If you are interested in presenting at RRTC 2018, please contact Maria Zaytseva and send the topic of your presentation and a short abstract.
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
- Overview of the Global and Russia & CIS Refining Industry Developments and Market Trends
- Clean Fuels Technologies:
- Desulphurisation Technologies
- Latest Рeforming Тechnologies & Catalysts
- Implementing of Isomerization Technologies
- Increasing the Capacity of Hydroprocessing Units
- Base Oil & Lubes
- Hydrogen Production Technologies
- Latest Developments in FCC Technologies. Recently Completed FCC Projects
- Catalysts with Improved Performance
- Residue Upgrading Technologies
- Environment Protection: Improving Refinery Operations to Meet Environment Protection Standards
- Project Management: Masterplanning & Front-End Loading, Improved Project Management Systems. The Role of Russian Project Institutes projects in Planning Stage: Goals, Challenges, Development Strategies, Possible Integration with Existing Units
The Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week 2018
The 18th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition - RRTC 2018 will be held directly after GTCC 2018 – 3rd Russia & CIS Gas to Chemicals Conference & Exhibition and 17th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition – RPTC 2018 in the same venue. Special rates will be provided for participating at several events