17th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition
Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition is widely considered by Russia & CIS petrochemical companies and their partners to be the leading annual platform that addresses key technology challenges and market trends that impact the development of the petrochemical industry in region. Companies come together to share experiences and discuss lessons learned. Leading industry experts will present best practices, share recent experience in implementing vital technological solutions for increasing margins at petrochemical plants in Russia & CIS and other countries based on real projects or shed light on the latest technological innovations in the industry.
RPTC is a part of the Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week.
Call for papers
If you are interested in presenting at RPTC 2018, please contact Maria Zaytseva and send the topic of your presentation and a short abstract.
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
The main topics of the conference include:
- Overview and Outlook of the Petrochemical Industry & Markets: Global and in Russia & CIS
- Major Projects in the Russia & CIS Petrochemical Industry. Challenges & Opportunities
- Overview of Important International Projects and How they Would Impact the Market
- Olefins Production: Innovative Technologies, Increasing Operational Margins, Modernization of Existing Units, Latest Catalysts Developments
- Polyolefins Production: Technologies & Solutions, Feedstock Supply
- Aromatics & Derivatives Production: Leading Technologies for Plants Modernisation, Production Plans and Market Impact, PTA and PET, phenol and styrene production
- Producers Panel Session with Representatives of the Leading Russian & CIS Petrochemical Companies
The Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week 2018
The 17th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition – RPTC 2018 will be held after GTCC – 3rd Gas to Chemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition and will precede the 18th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition - RRTC 2018 in the same venue. Special rates will be provided for participating at several events.