Scientific-Technical Conference: Modernisation, Innovations & Perspectives
JSC Mozyr Oil Refinery and Euro Petroleum Consultants Ltd (EPC) are planning to hold a Scientific-Technical Conference: Modernisation, Innovations & Perspectives, that will take place on 24th and 25th of May 2017 in Mozyr, the Republic of Belarus.
The key objective of the conference is to bring together all the companies that have been involved in the development of projects at Mozyr and also those interested in being involved in implementation of investment program. A number of refineries from Russia and Eastern Europe will also participate in the conference.
- Clean Fuel Production
- Advanced Technologies (Hydrocracking, Catalytic Cracking, Gasification, Coking & SDA, Alkylation, Gasoline/Diesel Optimisation)
- Unit Revamps & Upgrading Options
- Latest Developments in Catalysts (FCC, Diesel & Hydrogen Production)
- Operational Excellence: Instruments & Systems
Key Event Highlights
- Papers from Mozyr refinery about their investment projects and strategic development plans
- presentations from leading Technology, Solutions and Equipment Supplier companies
- private business meetings with top executives and high-level managers of Mozyr refinery to discuss opportunities for future cooperation and set up basis for long-term partnership
- roundtable discussion with Russian and European downstream operators
- AVEVA complimentary seminar
- Mozyr refinery site visit
Mozyr refinery top-level management & senior specialists will open the conference and present papers on major ongoing and scheduled projects. The event will provide valuable insight into Mozyr Refinery Projects Implementation Process & Results such as Clean Fuels Production, Advanced Technologies in Hydrocracking, Catalytic Cracking, Gasification, Coking & SDA, Alkylation, Gasoline/Diesel Optimisation, Unit Revamps & Upgrading Options, Latest Developments in Catalysts (FCC, Diesel & Hydrogen Production), Investment Projects & Funding, and Operational Excellence. EPC will also present on overview of the industry and perspectives of O&G market in the Republic of Belarus.