The Leading Event for Asia Downstream Technology Industry
Euro Petroleum Consultants was pleased to bring you ASIA-TECH 2017: Asia Downstream Technology Forum - our annual must-attend event for the All-Asia Downstream Sector.
This year ASIA-TECH was held in Jakarta with the kind support of Pertamina, Indonesia’s state-owned oil and natural gas corporation. The topics covered the latest technology updates & innovations in the region and globally as well as provided insight on best-practice techniques for Refining, Residue Upgrading and Petrochemical sectors.
In addition, the event was partnered with our inaugural edition of ASIA-CAT: Asia Catalyst Technology Conference, which was held directly after ASIA-TECH 2017; and was preceeded by the complimentary seminar for refining and petrochemical producers/ operators “Innovative Solutions for Sustainable Future” from Honeywell UOP.
Key Industry Issues to Be Discussed Include:
- Asian Refining & Petrochemicals Perspectives
- Opportunities for Asian Producers
- Clean Fuels Technologies
- Residue Upgrading Technologies & Solutions
- Refinery Crude Diet Flexibility
- Sustainable Cost Reduction & Transformation
- Safety & Sustainability in Downstream Operations
- CO2 Emission Reduction Strategies
- Ensuring Asset Availability & Reliability
- Project Optimisation
To understand the challenges of refineries in the near future related to the changes of product regulations (IMO, alternative EV fuels), one should not miss an event like ASIA-TECH.— Deputy Manager of Technical Department, BINH SON REFINERY, Petrovietnam
The overall organisation and execution of the conference is impeccable, with extremely high quality and professional production.— Senior Manager, Honeywell UOP
This event is very useful for broadening your knowledge on the latest downstream technology. It is also a good opportunity to expand your network.— Senior Specialist II Thermal Cracker Process Technology, PERTAMINA
Good event, well organised and with good topics. We learned many new things.— Refinery Operation Manager, PTTGC
Congrats to the EPC organising team and their enthusiasm and commitment. Good conference level, set up with opportunities for networking and perusing discussions with Asia-Tech participants.— Global Marketing Manager, Grace
Well organised conference, I would highly recommend to refineries and petrochemical operators.— Catalyst Sales Manager, Catalysts and Licensing, ExxonMobil
Good organisation, good venue, good programme overall. A lot of takeaways and learnings. Great networking opportunities.— Assistant VP, Refinery Production, Petron
Interesting, informative, educational event. A venue for growth and improvement where you can discover new methods and innovations to further improve your company's business focus.— RSFFB Operations Manager, Powerplant & Utilities Division, Petron
Marketing Opportunities 2018
We offer various packages designed to raise your company profile at our events. Please contact us for full details about our Sponsorship packages or to book Exhibition space.Read more...
ASIA-TECH 2017 was directly followed by ASIA-CAT – the first All-Asia conference dedicated to refining & petrochemicals catalysts innovations, technology, best practices and catalysts management.
Asia Catalyst Technology Conference
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR & SR) & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts (Hydrotreating, VGO Hydrocracking)
- FCC Catalysts for max Naphtha and max Olefins
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking (Ebullating Bed & Slurry processes)
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Catalysts for Aromatics, Olefins & Detergents
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools and Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures
We look forward to welcoming you at the next ASIA-TECH!