The significance of Process Safety for industry enterprises and their sustainable development should not be understated - last years' incidents rate increase at major plant incidents, including in Russia, is a prime example of this.
It goes without saying that we run the risk of repeated accidents unless thorough investigation and lessons learning process are conducted.
The 3rd Russia & CIS Process Safety Forum will address the most important issues:
- Could industrial accidents be prevented?
- How to ensure minimising losses and averting fatalities?
- Which international and Russian best practices and technologies will favour accident risk mitigation?
- STRATEGIC CONCEPT OF INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND MANAGEMENT
Overview of Key areas for improving Safety in Downstream Sector
- THE HUMAN FACTOR
Regulations, causes of errors, measures to be taken, security as a way of life, Accident reporting and Root cause analysis
- DESIGN WORK IN VIEW OF INDUSTRIAL SAFETY
Incorporation of Safety into Plant Design. Using analysis for emergency situations in the production HAZOP, HAZID, etc.
- PLANT INTEGRITY
Turnaround Planning, best practices in service, increase in requirements, verification and certification. New legislative regulations. Interaction with ROSTEKHNADZOR
- PRODUCTION DISCIPLINE. PREVENTION OF VIOLATIONS.
The importance of attention to detail in all aspects of operations and production control. Multi-shift Operations, Risk management
to improve Plant Safety, Smart Instrumentation and Systems
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT – PRACTICAL EXAMPLES
Learning from practical examples of the largest companies in the industry
Call for papers
If you are interested in presenting at the Russia & CIS Process Safety Forum - RSF 2017 or have any suggestions about speakers, topics or discussions, please contact Maria Zaytseva at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would particularly highlight that the event was organised at the high level. My participation in this Forum gave me an opportunity to discuss process safety during refinery operation. I express my gratitude to the Forum organisers and all the speakers.— Head of Technology Dept., Chief Process Engineer, SARATOV REFINERY
Unique Forum. The only event for communication of HSE leaders and engineers of Oil Refining Industry in Russia.— Director, HSE, BASHENEFT-UFANEFTEKHIM
This Forum gave an opportunity to become familiar with different project to ensure compliance with safety standards at the design stage and further operation of the facilities.— Head of Division, HSE, NOVOKUIBYSHEVSK OIL & ADDITIVES PLANT
The 12th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference & Exhibition will be held directly after the 3rd Russia and CIS Safety Forum in the same venue. Discounts are available for attending both events.
12th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference & Exhibition
- Main Drivers to Implement Bottom of Barrel Complexes
- Latest Update on Slurry Hydrocracking Processes
- Latest Catalysts Development & Implementation Results
- Thermal Processes
- Residue Upgrading & Power Generation Integration Opportunities
- Hydrogen, Sulphur & Energy Balances
- Bituminous Oils & Coal Processing to Liquids
- Equipment & Tools
- Overview of the Main Residue Upgrading Projects
Join us on LinkedIn to take advantage of pre- and post- conference networking with our past and future delegates.