29–30 September 2022
THE PROGRAMME IS NOW AVAILABLE
IDW 2022 – International Downstream week, taking place on 29-30 September in Dubrovnik, will present the latest technologies, case studies and best practices to help refiners and petrochemical producers as they adapt to thrive in this changing downstream energy market.
Whilst the pivot to sustainability creates uncertainty around the future of liquid transportation fuels, the expectation is that until 2030 we will continue to see only shifts in demand, and as such liquid (fossil) fuels will continue to play a key role. Despite the prevailing pressures, the conventional hydrocarbon downstream industry is here to stay with the space and demand in the market especially for integrated refineries to continue producing liquid fossil fuels. It’s about getting the right balance during this transition period to a more sustainable future.
Furthermore, demand growth for chemicals presents an opportunity to offset decreasing gasoline demand, highlighting the value and criticality of integration and flexibility to the survival of today’s refiners.
IDW 2022 PROGRAMME - MAIN SESSIONS INCLUDE:
- Strategies & Pathways for Downstream Processing & Petrochemical Profitability
Keynote presentations from MOL, NEXANT & LUMMUS TECHNOLOGY
- KEYNOTE PRODUCER PANEL: Aiming Together for a Positive Change
Leading regional, integrated oil and gas companies such as MOL GROUP, MOL CHEMICALS, INA GRUPA, HELLENIC PETROLEUM, PKN ORLEN have been invited to share their experience in operating complex refinery assets in today's challenging context - How to remain competitive and generate high net cash margins through well-balanced product and customer portfolios.
- Energy Efficiency in Downstream Assets – Focus on Refinery Heat Generation & Management
- Digital Tools & Routes to Achieving Downstream Excellence
- Driving the Refinery Evolution - Focus on core (and advanced) refining technologies in relation with crude oil distillation and processing conventional and renewable refinery feedstocks into a higher value products
- PANEL DISCUSSION: The Role of Liquid Fuels for Maintaining Clean and Sustainable Mobility, Transport and Aviation.
Invited & confirmed panellists include senior representatives from ROLAND BERGER, SUSTAINABLE FUELS, OMV PETROM, NESTE, INA GRUPA, MOL GROUP
- Petrochemical Technologies & Integration: A look at current trends and with recent project case studies.
- What now for the Bottom of the Barrel? Review of proven technologies, configurations and approaches for processing heavy residual streams
- CLOSING PANEL DISCUSSION: Introducing IDW2023 in Istanbul Turkey - Addressing the short & long-term strategies and investments in the Turkish Downstream sector
Invited & confirmed panellists from SOCAR TURKEY, TUPRAS, RÖNESANS HOLDING, PRESIDENCY OF THE REPUBLIC OF TÜRKIYE INVESTMENT OFFICE
SPEAKERS INCLUDE SENIOR REPRESENTATIVES FROM:
AXENS, ALBEMARLE, ALFA LAVAL, AVISTA OIL, BECHT, CHEVRON LUMMUS GLOBAL, CONCAWE, ENI, FLUOR, HALDIA PETROCHEMICALS, HONEYWELL UOP, HTI, IGS, INA GRUPA, LUMMUS DIGITAL, MOL GROUP, NESTE, NEXANT, PPCL, ROLAND BERGER, SULZER, TUBE TECH, WIKA, WOOD, ZYMEFLOW
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
Speaking slots are available for companies who provide technologies and services in the following areas:
- Refining & Petrochemical Integration
- Technology & Catalyst Innovations
- Asset Configuration & Conversion Technologies
- Supply Chain & Feedstock Optimisation
- Crude Flexibility & Co-processing
- Downstream Digitalisation
- Process Optimisation & Operational Excellence
- Energy Efficiency in Refinery Processes
- Reliability and Maintenance of Existing Assets
All timings are Central European Time (CET)
IDW 2022 will be held in the Rixos Premium Dubrovnik Hotel, a venue that offers a first-class experience, located in an area of historical, cultural and natural beauty.
Rixos Premium Dubrovnik offers you an unforgettable holiday experience in a region rich in historical, cultural and natural beauties. Dubrovnik, on Croatia's stunning Dalmatian Coast, is known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic". Famed for its charming Old Town, terracotta roofs and medieval city walls, Dubrovnik is framed by the warm azure waters of the Adriatic Sea. A UNESCO World Heritage site since 1979, visitors find the paved limestone streets lined with elegant shops and fabulous restaurants. Rixos Premium Dubrovnik, a luxury lifestyle hotel, is located close to the Old Town of Dubrovnik and is surrounded by spectacular landscape.