In the 21 years history of the International Downstream Week – IDW, we have witnessed and shared the highs and lows of our ever-evolving industry, the challenges it has faced and overcome, as well as its many advancements and successes.
IDW 2022 will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Give practical solutions for boosting production flexibility, profitability & optimising operational potential
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are optimising operations, safety, and reliability
- Maximise integration, conversion, and petrochemical production growth opportunities
- Explore the latest digital tools and technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production
- Review the evolving technologies that help adapting operations & assets in order to remain resilient and contribute to a net zero carbon economy.
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
If you or your company would like to give a presentation at IDW 2022, please submit your abstract here:Submit Your Abstract
Focus On Downstream Technologies
- Latest Technology Innovations
- Technology Collaborations
- Adapting and Retrofitting Existing Technologies
- Technology pathways for switching towards petrochemical production, integration with fuel production, further downstream integration (polymers, base oils & lubricants, specialty & commodity chemicals)
Downstream & Energy Digitalisation
- Operational Excellence & Training Simulators
- Daily Operator’s Assistance & Routine Systems
- Smart Metering and Reporting
- Predictive Maintenance & Online Reliability Tools
Environmental & Carbon Capture Storage & Utilisation to support Blue Hydrogen and Circular Economies
- Blue Hydrogen Production
- Secondary Carbon Rejection & Power Generation – the potential of solid carbon calorific fuels for power generation equipped with CCS units
- Feedstock circularity – from waste to fortune
Energy Efficiency in Downstream & Energy
- Investments in new energy efficiency technologies
- Sustainability and reliability of existing assets
- Innovative Tools & Equipment
Supply Chain & Feedstock Optimisation
- Crude Flexibility
- Alternative Feedstocks
- Transmission, Hubs & Storage
- Supply Chain Optimisation Systems & Solutions
The journey to innovation, reinvention and solidarity continues.
Join us at IDW 2022 and be part of the IDW community; helping the industry grow & evolve, experience knowledge sharing and the opportunity to network with your industry peers!
All timings are Central European Time (CET)
IDW 2022 will be held in the beautiful multi-award winning Dubrovnik Palace Hotel.
Located in the Lapad peninsula between a pine forest and the turquoise Adriatuc seacoast just a few minutes’ drive of medieval Dubrovnik Old Town. You will enjoy a breathtaking Adriatic views from every room, all with fresh new contemporary interior design, direct access to a quiet and peaceful beach, two outdoor pools and an indoor pool as well as a diving centre, tennis court, spa center and a leafy jogging path and walking routes through the picturesque woods behind the hotel.