29–30 September 2022
THE PROGRAMME IS NOW AVAILABLE
IDW 2022 – International Downstream week, taking place on 29-30 September in Dubrovnik, will present the latest technologies, case studies and best practices to help refiners and petrochemical producers as they adapt to thrive in this changing downstream energy market.
Whilst the pivot to sustainability creates uncertainty around the future of liquid transportation fuels, the expectation is that until 2030 we will continue to see only shifts in demand, and as such liquid (fossil) fuels will continue to play a key role. Despite the prevailing pressures, the conventional hydrocarbon downstream industry is here to stay with the space and demand in the market especially for integrated refineries to continue producing liquid fossil fuels. It’s about getting the right balance during this transition period to a more sustainable future.
Furthermore, demand growth for chemicals presents an opportunity to offset decreasing gasoline demand, highlighting the value and criticality of integration and flexibility to the survival of today’s refiners.
IDW 2022 will present the latest technologies, case studies and best practices to help refiners and petrochemical producers as they adapt to thrive in this changing downstream energy market.
IDW 2022 will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Provide practical solutions to boost production flexibility, profitability and optimize the operational potential of existing production assets
- Present the latest technologies to adapt operations and assets and remain resilient in this time of energy transition
- Provide solutions to maximise integration, conversion, and petrochemical production growth opportunities
- Explore the latest digital tools and technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
Speaking slots are available for companies who provide technologies and services in the following areas:
- Refining & Petrochemical Integration
- Technology & Catalyst Innovations
- Asset Configuration & Conversion Technologies
- Supply Chain & Feedstock Optimisation
- Crude Flexibility & Co-processing
- Downstream Digitalisation
- Process Optimisation & Operational Excellence
- Energy Efficiency in Refinery Processes
- Reliability and Maintenance of Existing Assets
All timings are Central European Time (CET)
IDW 2022 will be held in the Rixos Premium Dubrovnik Hotel, a venue that offers a first-class experience, located in an area of historical, cultural and natural beauty.
Rixos Premium Dubrovnik offers you an unforgettable holiday experience in a region rich in historical, cultural and natural beauties. Dubrovnik, on Croatia's stunning Dalmatian Coast, is known as the "Pearl of the Adriatic". Famed for its charming Old Town, terracotta roofs and medieval city walls, Dubrovnik is framed by the warm azure waters of the Adriatic Sea. A UNESCO World Heritage site since 1979, visitors find the paved limestone streets lined with elegant shops and fabulous restaurants. Rixos Premium Dubrovnik, a luxury lifestyle hotel, is located close to the Old Town of Dubrovnik and is surrounded by spectacular landscape.