Welcome to IDW - Downstream Conference
Cemented as Europe’s premier technical refining and petrochemical conference, IDW is dedicated to helping the industry maximise its production and operational potential.
The refining and petrochemical industry is on the verge of a defining low carbon transition, Despite this goal, the sector is set to remain robust to meet the energy demands of an increasing population and continuous global development.
It is now more important than ever to ensure the industry remains responsive, efficient and innovative. The refineries and petrochemical plants of tomorrow need to be repurposed and reinvented, requiring the entire value chain to collaborate. As we look at the year ahead, with a multitude of opportunities and challenges, we’re excited to bring together Europe’s downstream industry in Warsaw, Poland, and showcase the latest cutting-edge technologies and solutions available to the industry along with unparalleled networking opportunities and engaging discussions. It's a time of change, adaptability, and foresight, with the decisions made today defining the energy landscape of tomorrow.
Against this backdrop IDW 2024 will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation, ensuring preparation for navigating the maze of the energy transition
- Deliver solutions to enhance operational excellence of existing assets, boost productions flexibility and profitability
- Present the latest technologies to adapt operations and assets and remain resilient in this time of volatility and transition
- Provide solutions to maximise integration, conversion, and petrochemical production growth opportunities
- Explore the latest digital tools and technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
We are calling for abstracts in the following areas:
- Refining and petrochemical integration
- Technology and catalyst innovations
- Deployment of alternative feedstocks and implementing co-processing
- Downstream digitalisation & new technologies shaping smart refining & petrochemicals production
- Process optimisation and operational excellence
- Energy and operational efficiency
Case studies and practical examples of technology application and implementation will be favoured!Submit Your Abstract
by 19 April 2024
Highlights from Istanbul
A huge thank you to all of our speakers, sponsors, and delegates who attended IDW 2023 from 18-20 September in Istanbul. We were delighted to see so many familiar and new faces join us and contribute to its success.
We’re excited to start the planning for IDW 2024! We look forward to releasing the dates and location soon. If you are interested in getting involved please get in touch.
Look out for the full post-event report coming soon.
42 Speakers &
11 Hours of Content
250 Registered Delegates
Excellent organization. Congratulations! Thank you all for the fruitful experience.
Senior Director Strategic Planning of Industrial Activities & Participations
The EPC IDW 2022 has been an awesome experience. It was a glorious return to in person opportunities to meet colleagues from around the industry. The presentations were one of the highest quality sets of presentations that I have seen at a conference in quite a while. The group of professionals that was assembled here was truly leadership level within the European organisations.
Senior Director Global Technology Sales & Integrated Projects
MOL Group was honoured to co-host IDW in 2022, where many great minds gathered to think together how to drive the Downstream industry during the current challenges and global trends.
Executive Vice President of Downstream
IDW is always a great event with diverse insights into trends from our industry. It is an appropriately created meeting place that serves as continuous knowledge sharing centre through live discussions and networking.
Director of Energy
Congrats to the EPC team for the organisation of this successful event. Interesting presentations, great networking opportunities and a team always there to help.
Principal Process Engineer Downstream Process Technology & Consulting
Media Partners & Supporters
Contact the Organisers
+44 (0) 20 7357 8394 email@example.com