Securing the Supply of Sustainable Energy: Balancing the Challenges and Investing in the Opportunities
Monday, 20th February, 09:00–12:00 CET
The challenge of securing sustainable and competitively priced energy while addressing the need to decarbonise the energy mix has become more urgent. How does the downstream industry respond to these challenges, where does it invest, and which solutions will provide business longevity and sustainability?
Join Wood’s experts at the ESF Europe pre-conference seminar as they address a range of topics including:
- Understanding your carbon footprint and developing roadmaps for successful decarbonisation
- The opportunities for decarbonising your existing asset portfolio
- Technology evolutions and digital solutions to address the circular economy, and the opportunities of processing waste plastics
- Producing low carbon fuels from renewable energy
Enabling Future Forward Technologies with Continuous Innovations, Strategic Partnerships & Policy Impacts
Monday, 20th February, 13:00–16:00 CET
Join the Honeywell seminar to learn more about a wide range of emission management innovations and sustainable solutions that are driving the energy transformation and helping to create a carbon neutral future.
Industry experts will discuss:
- Policy impacts and the need for innovations and emission management tools in the net-zero future
- Syncing software in the refining & chemicals industries to meet sustainability goals
- Simulation of the energy infrastructure & carbon footprint to measure, monitor and report emissions
- Turning carbon emitters in capturers with Advanced Solvent Carbon Capture
- Fuels of the future – Sustainable design of clean hydrogen and biofuels
Delegates will hear case studies from customers who have had success in achieving step changes towards their sustainability goals and find out how digitalisation can be a driver for reaching the net-zero emission future.