SPECIAL FEATURE: Pre-Conference Seminars
Monday, 21st March 2022, Berlin Marriott Hotel
Complimentary registration open to all operators and producers
Delivering a low-carbon future: How will you achieve your Net-Zero ambitions?
Monday, 21st March, 09:00–12:00 CET
As the global energy transition accelerates, how will you define a path to decarbonise your business and manage the increasing demand for low-carbon alternatives? Join Wood’s experts as they take you on a decarbonisation journey and address the key solutions to reduce emissions and engineer a net-zero future.
Topics to be covered include:
- Wood’s Decarbonisation SCORE methodology: the holistic approach to asset decarbonisation
- Carbon Foot printing and management
- Asset optimisation – reducing your carbon baseline
- Digital tools to manage the decarbonisation challenge
- Blue Hydrogen: An opportunity for the downstream industry?
- Green Hydrogen: A renewable powered future?
- Industrial clusters – a route to minimising decarbonisation costs
- Panel Discussion on Achieving Net-Zero through innovation and collaboration
Getting to Net Zero Emissions: Innovations for Refining & Chemicals
Monday, 21st March, 13:00–16:00 CET
Join the Honeywell seminar to learn more about a wide range of innovations and digital solutions that are driving the sustainability transformation and helping to create a net-zero future.
Industry experts will discuss:
- Market dynamics and the need for innovations and technology in the net-zero future
- Energy management for industry – reducing energy intensity of industrial assets
- Simulation for the fuels of the future – Sustainable design of green hydrogen and biofuels
- Applying industrial software in the refining & chemicals industries to meet sustainability goals
- Latest updates in Circular Plastic Economy
- The Green Refinery: How markets are driving adoption of renewable technologies
Delegates will hear real stories from customers who have had success in achieving step changes towards their sustainability goals and find out how digitalisation can be a driver for reaching the net-zero emission future.