Maximise Success Through Catalyst Innovations
Euro Petroleum Consultants (EPC Ltd.) was proud launch our new series of conferences dedicated to downstream catalysts with the first two All-Asia and Middle East editions taking place in Q4 2017. Refining & Petrochemical Catalysts Technologies have always been an inseparable part of our technology conferences and we were pleased to have the opportunity to expand the topic, which is growing in popularity in the downstream community, to standalone events.
The inaugural edition of ASIA-CAT was held in Jakarta with the kind support of Pertamina, Indonesia’s state-owned oil and natural gas corporation, and was directly preceded by ASIA-TECH 2017.
Process catalysts traditionally play a vital role in any downstream facility with growing importance in the wider economy now and estimated $13 billion-per-year business worldwide. The value of products dependent on process catalysts, which include refined products, chemicals and petrochemical products, and many others, is said to be around $500–600 billion per year.
Key Industry Issues Discussed at ASIA-CAT 2017 Included:
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR & SR) & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts (Hydrotreating, VGO Hydrocracking)
- FCC Catalysts for max Naphtha and max Olefins
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking (Ebullating Bed & Slurry processes)
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Catalysts for Aromatics, Olefins & Detergents
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools and Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures
Marketing Opportunities 2018
We offer various packages designed to raise your company profile at our events. Please contact us for full details about our Sponsorship packages or to book Exhibition space.Read more...
The event is well planned and very well organised. The topics presented are interesting and relevant.— Lead Process Engineer, Singapore Refining Company
The best event and organisation. Great occasion to meet with experts and leaders, to share their knowledge regarding technology, catalysts & the future of Oil.— Lead Of Process Engineering, PERTAMINA
A very good experience. It was a great opportunity to learn about the latest catalyst technology development & an excellent venue for networking and meeting friends in the industry.— Assistant VP, Refinery Production, Petron
Asia-Cat gives you great opportunities to increase our knowledge about catalysts and recent improvements from the catalyst vendors themselves.— Ethylene Cold Section Engineer, PT Chandra Asri
A very nice event. We could gain the best practise both from catalyst producers and catalyst users.— Ethylene Plant Improvement Engineer, PT Chandra Asri
Good networking opportunity and knowledge gained— Refinery Technical Manager, PTTGC
ASIA-CAT 2017 was strategically placed immediately after the popular ASIA-TECH event (10-11 October 2017) and was held in the same venue.
6th Asia Downstream Technology Forum
- Asian Refining & Petrochemicals Perspectives
- Opportunities for Asian Producers
- Refining & Petrochemical Integration Benefits
- Clean Fuels Technologies
- Residue Upgrading Technologies & Solutions
- Safety & Sustainability in Downstream Operations
- Sustainable Cost Reduction & Transformation
- CO2 Emission Reduction Strategies
- Implementing Operational Excellence Strategies
- Ensuring Asset Availability & Reliability
- Project Optimisation
We hope to have you with us at our Asian events!