Maximise Success Through Catalyst Innovations
Euro Petroleum Consultants (EPC Ltd.) is proud to announce the launch of our new series of conferences dedicated to downstream catalysts with the first two All-Asia and Middle East editions taking place in Q4 2017.
Refining & Petrochemical Catalysts Technologies have always been an inseparable part of our technology conferences and we are pleased to now have the opportunity to expand the topic, which is growing in popularity in the downstream community, to standalone events this year.
Call for papers
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
Process catalysts traditionally play a vital role in any downstream facility with growing importance in the wider economy now and estimated $13 billion-per-year business worldwide. The value of products dependent on process catalysts, which include refined products, chemicals and petrochemical products, and many others, is said to be around $500–600 billion per year.— Refining & Petrochemicals Middle East Magazine
We are now inviting the Asia region downstream community to take part in shaping the programme of the first edition of an important event – ASIA-CAT, which will include discussions on the following topics:
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR & SR) & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts (Hydrotreating, VGO Hydrocracking)
- FCC Catalysts for max Naphtha and max Olefins
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking (Ebullating Bed & Slurry processes)
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Catalysts for Aromatics, Olefins & Detergents
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools and Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures
We offer various packages designed to raise your company profile at our events. Please contact us for full details about our Sponsorship packages or to book Exhibition space.Read more...
ASIA-CAT 2017 will be strategically placed immediately after the popular ASIA-TECH event (10-11 October 2017) and held in the same venue.
6th Asia Downstream Technology Forum
- Asian Refining & Petrochemicals Perspectives
- Opportunities for Asian Producers
- Refining & Petrochemical Integration Benefits
- Clean Fuels Technologies
- Residue Upgrading Technologies & Solutions
- Safety & Sustainability in Downstream Operations
- Sustainable Cost Reduction & Transformation
- CO2 Emission Reduction Strategies
- Implementing Operational Excellence Strategies
- Ensuring Asset Availability & Reliability
- Project Optimisation
We hope to have you with us at our Asian events and look forward to welcoming you in beautiful Bali!