27–28 September 2023
Asia Refining & Petrochemicals Tech Forum
Meeting Growing Energy Demand during the Energy TransitionRegister Now
ASIA-TECH Is Back Live
Scaling Downstream Technology Innovation & Decarbonisation Efforts Across Asia Pacific!
We, at Euro Petroleum Consultants, are proud to have established some of the first Refining & Petrochemical Conferences dedicated to the Asia region. For more than 20 years Asia-Tech has gained recognition from the industry as a leader in downstream events for the Asia region.
As expert industry consultants we use our knowledge of current industry trending topics, disruptors and potential game changer to shape the event agenda.
Each year the event attracts the most important industry players – local producers, industry consultants and leading international solution providers. As a result, Asia-Tech has been supported by some of the leading oil companies & influential organisations from across the region.
During the pandemic, we continued to hold the event in a virtual format and help our industry colleagues to keep up to date with the latest developments. We were delighted to welcome an average of 190 companies from 32 countries at each edition (73% end users). We hope to welcome them all again, this time in person in Hanoi.
Our Asia-Tech event is held in a different location each year – this model helps to bring a specific focus on a country (or region) highlighting the different opportunities, innovations, projects and investments. At the same time, it welcomes all Asian refiners & petrochemical producers from the region to meet in the host country to exchange on the industry trends, objectives, opportunities and challenges. For the 2023 edition we are proud to select Vietnam as the home of Asia-Tech.
Vietnam is one of the fastest developing countries in Asia. The Vietnamese downstream industry is expected to grow substantially in the coming years. This growth will be driven the numerous proposed agreements and expansion projects for the country’s refineries and petrochemical plants. One such project is the proposed new refinery and petrochemical complex to be built in the south of the country – estimated investment $18.5 billion.
ASIA-TECH Focus: Meeting Growing Energy Demand during the Energy Transition
Asia-Tech will reflect the key industry developments - our industry must continue to meet the growing energy demand while at the same time needs to meet decarbonisation goals.
The agenda will address downstream decarbonisation and conventional refining &petrochemicals technologies (see the topics to be covered below).
We invite all industry professionals passionate in helping the downstream sector reach higher levels in terms of technological innovations, profitability, reliability and meeting energy transition goals, to meet in Hanoi at Asia-Tech 2023.
Join our Esteemed Speaker & Moderators
Speaking slots are available for companies who can contribute to one of these sessions:Submit Your Abstract
STRATEGIES FOR REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND SECURING ENERGY SUPPLY
- Downstream overviews – importance of feedstock availability and pricing stability
- Project financing - approaches for securing refining and petrochemical projects funding
- Production planning and supply chain management – balancing between imports and exports
- Adapting new refining technologies and advanced approaches
- Options for revamping and modernization of crude distillation units
- Debottlenecking and optimization of existing production units
ENERGY EFFICIENCY & EMISSIONS REDUCTION
- Latest trends and improvements for refinery heaters
- Energy conservation, waste heat recovery and co-generation
- Corrosion and fouling formations prevention
- Carbon Capture and Blue Hydrogen
PRODUCTION INTEGRATION WITH PETROCHEMICAL BLOCKS
- Optimization of light-ends – higher Naphta & LPG yields
- PDH, Ethane to Ethylene and C4’s value chain
- Mega trends – Crude Oil to Chemicals (COTC)
REFINERY EVOLUTION AND CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- Waste plastics recycling and processing
- Catalyst handling, regeneration and recycling
- Re-refining of spent motor oils
SUSTAINABILITY AND GREEN INTEGRATION
- Renewable Diesel and Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF)
- Biomass to Liquids (BTL) – alcohol based fuels
- Production and application of Green Hydrogen
FININCING DOWNSTREAM DEVELOPMENTS
- The role of Governments and Finance Institutions for securing downstream & energy investments
- Green financing: Invest or not Invest? What is riskier and do we have the luxury of time?
- Investment appeal of downstream projects in Asia - factors and analysis
RESID UPGRADING - STILL A MUST
- Bottom of the Barrel Technologies & Projects in Asia
- Retrofitting Existing Configurations for Maximising Conversion and Yields
- High Severity Catalytic Cracking (RFFC)
- Hydroprocessing and Hydrocracking
- Thermal Processing and Delayed Coking
To understand the challenges of refineries in the near future related to the changes of product regulations (IMO, alternative EV fuels etc.), one should not miss an event like ASIA-TECH.
PETROVIETNAM BSR Refinery
The overall organisation and execution of the conference is impeccable, with extremely high quality and professional production.
Congrats to the EPC organising team and their enthusiasm and commitment. Good conference level, set up with opportunities for networking and perusing discussions with Asia-Tech participants.
W. R. Grace & Co.
Contact the Organisers
+601 2331 7370 firstname.lastname@example.org