19–20 September 2019
Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition
NEW conference format means NEW opportunities!
Established in 2001, RRTC is the longest running and best supported downstream technology event in Russia & CIS. The event brings together regional refiners and their international and local partners – licensors & contractors; catalyst and equipment manufacturers, services and solution providers and design institutes. The ‘cornerstone’ of RRTC – a very strong technical programme - providing Delegates with case studies of recent technology implementation, as well as ongoing and future projects whilst also focusing on the challenges & solutions for the oil refining industry in the region and internationally.
- presentations of interest / focus groups:
- Critical Equipment
- Optimisation, Reliability & Safety
- Engineering & Procurement
- 10-minute presentations
- 3 parallel areas with 4 presentations in each area
- Mix & Match areas to create your own most effective agenda
Use your time at the conference intelligently! Therefore, we will be organising an express review of the exhibition, so that exhibitors can present their capabilities and that delegates are able to return to their preferred stand for more information.
- 5 minutes at each stand
- more inside knowledge from suppliers
- delegates combined into groups
- demonstrate & promote your products to the delegates
- exchange your business cards
- make them remember your products
RRTC is a part of the Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week.
- Overview of the Global & Russia & CIS Refining Industry Developments & Market Trends
- Clean Fuels Technologies:
- Desulphurisation Technologies
- Latest Performing Technologies & Catalysts
- Implementing of Isomerization Technologies
- Increasing the Capacity of Hydroprocessing Units
- Base Oil & Lubes
- Hydrogen Production Technologies
- Catalysts with Improved Performance
- Latest Developments in FCC Technologies. Recently Completed FCC Projects
- Residue Upgrading Technologies
- Environment Protection: Improving Refinery Operations to Meet Environment Protection Standards
- Project Management: Masterplanning & Front-End Loading, Improved Project Management Systems. The Role of Russian Project Institutes projects in Planning Stage: Goals, Challenges, Development Strategies, Possible Integration with Existing Units
Please complete the online registration form to book your place at the event
Thank you for registration
We are pleased to confirm your delegate place.
You will shortly receive a confirmation message.
If you have not received this message after 24 hours, or if you have any queries, please contact us.
Sorry, something went wrong.
We have been already notified of this issue. Our managers will contact you shortly.
The Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week 2019
The 19th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition - RRTC 2019 will be held directly after GTCC 2019 – 4th Russia & CIS Gas to Chemicals Conference & Exhibition and 18th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition – RPTC 2019 in the same venue. Special rates will be provided for participating at several events.
4th Gas to Chemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition
GTCC is a new format gas event that will focus on the different technology options in the treating and converting Natural Gas into more valuable products such as Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Fuels.
18th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition
RPTC is widely considered by Russia & CIS petrochemical companies and their partners to be the leading annual platform that addresses key technology challenges and market trends that impact the development of the petrochemical industry in region.