23–25 April 2019
Mozyr, Republic of Belarus
Mozyr Conference 2019
Scientific and Technical Conference23–25 April 2019, Mozyr
Development of Oil Refining and Petrochemical Industries of the Republic of Belarus
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
After the very successful “Scientific and Technical Conference: Modernisation, Innovations and Development Prospects”, which brought together representatives of leading local and foreign equipment and solutions suppliers, process licensors and refinery representatives from Russia and CIS countries, which was held in 2017 together with Mozyr Refinery, we decided to expand the topics of the event.
Mozyr Refinery and Euro Petroleum Consultants are planning a three-day Scientific and Technical Conference "Development of Oil Refining and Petrochemical Industries of the Republic of Belarus" in Mozyr, which will include topics of BBTC conference.
The development strategy of refining and petrochemical industries of the Republic of Belarus includes the implementation of large-scale investment projects in the nearest future.
The conference will be attended by the management and key specialists of Belneftekhim concern and their affiliates: Mozyr Oil Refinery, NAFTAN, Polimir Plant, Mogilevkhimvolokno, Grodno Azot, Khimvolokno, Belshina, SvetlogorskKhimvolokno, Gomel Chemical Plant, Lakokraska (Lida city), Mineral Wax plant, that will present their development plans.
Main topics of the conference:
- Markets, strategies, forecasts - oil, gas, petrochemical products, alternative energy
- The Republic of Belarus’ petrochemical industrial plan of development
- Presentations from companies
- Project financing
- Review of current and future projects of the Republic of Belarus. Belarus oil, gas and chemical areas for the development of the petrochemical industry in the CIS countries
- Latest technologies and deep conversion processes. Implications of IMO 2020 requirements
- Olefins, polyolefins and plastics
- Methanol, ammonia, urea, fertilisers
- Aromatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives. Specialty chemicals
- Latest developments in equipment and catalysts
- Optimisation of business processes - innovative tools and solutions. Reliability and process safety
- Project implementation strategies and tools
Leading suppliers of technologies, equipment and solutions for the oil, gas and petrochemical and refining industries will present an overview of best practices, recent developments and opportunities.
Conference attendees will share their experience in new construction and modernisation of existing facilities as well as operational improvement.
Thank you for registration
We are pleased to confirm your delegate place.
You will shortly receive a confirmation message.
If you have not received this message after 24 hours, or if you have any queries, please contact us.
Sorry, something went wrong.
We have been already notified of this issue. Our managers will contact you shortly.