16–17 September 2019
4th Russia & CIS Gas to Chemicals Conference16–17 September 2019, Moscow
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
NEW conference format means NEW opportunities!
GTCC is a new format gas event that will focus on the different technology options in the treating and converting Natural Gas into more valuable products such as Chemicals, Petrochemicals and Fuels. Key topics for GTCC 2017
Leading industry experts will present best practices, share recent experience in implementing the latest technology developments for LNG, GTL, syngas, methanol, MTO, MTG among others, discuss alternative ways for NG Monetisation, as well as Gas industry development forecasts in Russia and CIS.
Do not be too concerned about missing some of the presentations. You can have business meetings during the conference. We will provide you with the First Day Summary to keep you updated.You can:
- listen to the session summary
- learn advisory board’s opinion
- join the discussions with industry experts
FREE for GTCC delegates: visit the RPTC opening day
FREE for RPTC delegates: visit second day of GTCC
For the first time delegates from both conferences are invited to listen to industry overview reports and find new solutions in your related field!
GTCC is a part of the Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week.
- Overview of Global Gas Market: New Players, Trends and Forecasts
- Russian NG Market: New Fields Discoveries, Export and Domestic Consumption, Associated Petroleum Gas, Peculiarities of Legislation and State Regulation
- Ways of Natural Gas Monetization:
- Pipeline projects
- New LNG units
- Natural Gas conversion to chemical and petrochemical products
- Associated Petroleum Gas rational utilization
- Innovative Technologies and Projects Status, Market Development and Case Studies:
- Gas Purification, Separation and Conversion of the Components
- Syngas Generation
- Ammonia, Urea and other Fertilizers Technologies
- Methanol, DME, Formaldehyde
- Synthetic Fuels: GTL and MTG Technologies
- Olefins Technologies (MTO, MTP etc.)
Please complete the online registration form to book your place at the event
Thank you for registration
We are pleased to confirm your delegate place.
You will shortly receive a confirmation message.
If you have not received this message after 24 hours, or if you have any queries, please contact us.
Sorry, something went wrong.
We have been already notified of this issue. Our managers will contact you shortly.
The Moscow Refining, Gas & Petrochemicals Week 2019
GTCC - Russia & CIS Gas to Chemicals Conference will precede the 18th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition – RPTC 2019 and the 19th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition - RRTC 2019. Special rates will be provided for participating at several events.
18th Russia & CIS Petrochemicals Technology Conference & Exhibition
RPTC is widely considered by Russia & CIS petrochemical companies and their partners to be the leading annual platform that addresses key technology challenges and market trends that impact the development of the petrochemical industry in region.
19th Russia & CIS Refining Technology Conference & Exhibition
Established in 2001, RRTC is the longest running and most well supported downstream technology event in Russia & CIS. The event gathers regional refiners and their international and local partners – licensors & contractors; catalyst and equipment manufacturers, services and solution providers and design institutes.