Pre-Conference Seminar by WOOD
How the Middle East leads the Way in the Supply of Low-Carbon Energy and Materials
Monday, 16th October 2023, 08:30–11:30
Registration is closed
For the Middle East, a global leader in the supply of energy and materials for both regional and international export markets, the drive towards lower carbon intensity of both energy and materials represents an opportunity to cement its role as the first mover in this field. To meet this challenge, the Middle East will have to rely on its wealth of natural and Human Resources.
In this seminar Wood’s experts will showcase solutions to help the downstream industry realise the scale of this opportunity:
- Opportunities for reducing the carbon intensity of refining and petrochemicals products
- Full value chain carbon capture solutions, including a downstream asset case study
- Renewable energy, use as green electrons or transform into green molecules?
- An application of Wood’s digital tool for real time emissions monitoring
- Hydrogen – fuel for domestic use or export opportunity?
- Repurposing existing assets to produce advanced materials for the energy transition