8–9 December 2021
Sochi, Russia + Online
Russia & CIS Fertiliser Technology Forum
Euro Petroleum Consultants invites you to take part in our newest event – Russia & CIS Fertiliser Technology Forum, RFF 2021. The key topics will include “green” chemistry and environmental approaches to mineral fertilizers production, as well as the implementation of a circular economy.
Presentations by industry experts will cover technologies for converting natural gas into ammonia and methanol with the further production of fertilisers - chemical products with high added value. During the conference, we will discuss the best global practices, implementation of the technologies and equipment into plants in Russia and other countries, as well as the latest industry innovations that increase production profitability. Experts will share their expertise inimplementing major gas chemical projects in Russia and the world.
- Global Fertiliser Markets Overview. Russia in Global Fertiliser Exports
- New Types of Eco-friendly Fertilisers
- Environmental Requirements for Fertilisers in Russia & the World
- Innovative Fertiliser Production Technologies
- Reforming. Latest Developments
- Modern Purification Methods & Zero Waste Technologies. Circular Economy
- Overview of the Current & Planned Projects in Russia & the CIS
- Implementation Strategies & Risk Management
- The Latest Developments in Catalysts & Equipment
- Complex production. Specialised Products
- LNG for Fertilizer Production Infrastructure
- Options for Reducing OPEX Costs: Energy Saving Options, Improving Reliability & Maintenance
- Fertilizer Storage & Transportation: Problems & Prospects
NEW HYBRID FORMAT OF THE CONFERENCE
to bring together offline and online formats on one networking platform
MORE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Online format increases the number of participants. Schedule face-to-face and virtual meetings.
PRESENTATIONS ON-DEMAND ANYTIME
Watch presentations and discussions on-demand – all recordings will be available after the event.
TAILORED PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
Do you prefer to attend the conference in-person or wish to join your colleagues remotely? Optimise your budget and schedule.