28–30 September 2021
In the 20 years history of the International Downstream Week – IDW, we have witnessed and shared the highs and lows of our ever-evolving industry, the challenges it has faced and overcome, as well as its many advancements and successes.
Flexibility and Adaptability are keywords for the industry nowadays. Being flexible and adaptable too and considering the uncertainty with the COVID-19 developments worldwide, we have decided to hold the 2021 edition virtually again, using our own advanced, tailormade, virtual event platform.
Learn more about our virtual event platform here.
IDW 2021 will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Give practical solutions for boosting production flexibility, profitability & optimising operational potential
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are optimising operations, safety, and reliability
- Maximise integration, conversion, and petrochemical production growth opportunities
- Explore the latest digital tools and technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production
- Review the evolving technologies that help help adapting operations & assets in order to remain resilient and contribute to a net zero carbon economy.
The event will be proudly hosted by INA, who will join the virtual event in 2021 and the live event in Dubrovnik in 2022 with a large delegation of its top representatives and will contribute with several papers.
Below you can view the official letter of support from INA's President of the Management Board Mr. Sándor Fasimon.
The Event Will Include:
- Presentations from leading consultants, licensors, refining & petrochemical end users
- Interviews with Top Industry Leaders
- Round Table Discussions where all the delegates intersted in the topic can have their own say
- Panel Discussions on the hottest current topics
- The oppportunity for Video Meeting with all Exhibitors
- Private chat oprions with all participants
- The opportunity to have One-a-One Video Meetings
On 29 January 2021, we had the pleasure to gather the IDW advisory board members at a virtual meeting discussing the principal issues, debates, challenges, and opportunities that are going to be driving the operational and technological agenda in downstream industry, both short and longer term. Full report of the meeting takeaways is available now!
Preparing the Downstream Industry for Tomorrow
- Refining & Petrochemicals Market Overview & Transportation Fuels Outlook
- Best Practices in Energy Transition
- Energy Efficiency & Optimisation Solutions
- Remote Process Safety During the Pandemic Period
- Onsite Occupational Safety Practices
4th Industrial Revolution: Downstream Digitalisation
- Refinery Digitalisation Roadmaps
- Smart Refining & Petrochemicals Production
- AI & Digital Plants – the Advanced Tools
- Digital Retrofits for Existing Assets
- The Importance of Cybersecurity
The New Wave – Filling the Gap Between Young and Senior Professionals
- Attracting Millennials to the Downstream Industry
- How to Increase Workforce Competency
- Ensuring Knowhow Transfer to the New Generation
- Growth Programs
Technology Focus – Latest Trends in Refining & Petrochemicals Technologies, Catalysts & Equipment
- Refining & Petrochemical Technologies Innovations
- Clean Fuels – Gasoline, Diesel, Jet, Marine Fuels
- Increased Refining & Petrochemical Integration
- Latest Advances in Catalytic Processes
- Petrochemicals Technologies – Olefins, Polyolefins, Aromatcs & Derivatives
- Temperature and Pressure Improvements
Drivers for Residue Upgrade
- BoB Market & Industry Trends
- Bunker Fuels & Petroleum Coke Updates
- Increasing Conversion and Profitability
- Best Practices in CAPEX Optimisation & Efficient Execution
- Hydroprocessing Focus: Technology, Catalysts & Equipment
- Residue Upgrade Configurations: Technology, Equipment & Operations
Modern Tools and Services in Action
- Revamps, Shutdowns & Turnarounds
- Non-destructive Testing and Methods
- Predictive Maintenance & Plant Reliability
- Decontamination Techniques
- Catalyst Handling, Filtration & Separation
- Environmental Protection – Emissions Treatment
The journey to innovation, reinvention and solidarity continues.
Join us at IDW 2021 and be part of the IDW community; helping the industry grow & evolve, experience knowledge sharing and the opportunity to network with your industry peers!
All timings are Central European Time (CET)
During this time, the importance of Networking is greater than ever. We are delighted to announce new and innovative ways to support networking during IDW 2021 through our tailor-made virtual platform offering delegates the chance to experience the benefits of an in-person event from the comfort of your own home or office.
All participates are able to:
- View and search the delegate list by name or company. Star priority contacts, and most importantly, live chat or arrange a video call
- Create your own personalised agenda of the presentations and panels you don’t want to miss – add them to your outlook or google calendar in the click of a button
- Create and view your own personalised planner of recent chats, meeting arrangements, starred presentations and saved or downloaded documents
- Access presentations on-demand
- Participate in our seven interactive panel discussions and pose your pressing questions to our panellists live