28–30 September 2021
In the 20 years history of the International Downstream Week - IDW, we have witnessed and shared the highs and lows of our ever-evolving industry, the challenges it has faced and overcome, as well as its many advancements and successes.
Following a challenge year marked in history, IDW will present the lessons learned, creative solutions and progressive technologies needed now more than ever to drive the industry forward as it adapts to new market realities with resilience and flexibility.
IDW 2021 will:
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Give practical solutions for boosting production flexibility, profitability & optimising operational potential
- Present case studies and strategies on how companies are optimising operations, safety, and reliability
- Maximise integration, conversion, and petrochemical production growth opportunities
- Explore the latest digital tools and technologies shaping future smart refining and petrochemicals production
IDW 2021 will be held back in Dubrovnik by popular demand for 4th time. The Dubrovnik editions of IDW have been one of the most celebrated during the years.
The event will be proudly hosted by INA, who will join the live event in Dubrovnik with large delegation of its top representatives and will contribute with several papers.
Below you can view the official letter of support from INA's President of the Management Board Mr. Sándor Fasimon.
IDW 2021 Format
While we hope to see all our delegates face to face in 2021, we are fully prepared for different scenarios and are ready to offer the best adapted solutions.
The Event Will Include:
- Presentations from leading consultants, licensors, refining & petrochemical end users
- Mix & Match Parallel E-poster Sessions
- Live Interviews
- The Popular Exhibitors Showcase
- Panel Discussions on the hottest current topics
- Memorable Networking Cocktails & Gala Dinner
On 29 January 2021, we had the pleasure to gather the IDW advisory board members at a virtual meeting discussing the principal issues, debates, challenges, and opportunities that are going to be driving the operational and technological agenda in downstream industry, both short and longer term. Full report of the meeting takeaways is available now!
Preparing the Downstream Industry for Tomorrow
- Refining & Petrochemicals Market Overview & Transportation Fuels Outlook
- Best Practices in Energy Transition
- Energy Efficiency & Optimisation Solutions
- Remote Process Safety During the Pandemic Period
- Onsite Occupational Safety Practices
4th Industrial Revolution: Downstream Digitalisation
- Refinery Digitalisation Roadmaps
- Smart Refining & Petrochemicals Production
- AI & Digital Plants – the Advanced Tools
- Digital Retrofits for Existing Assets
- The Importance of Cybersecurity
The New Wave – Filling the Gap Between Young and Senior Professionals
- Attracting Millennials to the Downstream Industry
- How to Increase Workforce Competency
- Ensuring Knowhow Transfer to the New Generation
- Growth Programs
Technology Focus – Latest Trends in Refining & Petrochemicals Technologies, Catalysts & Equipment
- Refining & Petrochemical Technologies Innovations
- Clean Fuels – Gasoline, Diesel, Jet, Marine Fuels
- Increased Refining & Petrochemical Integration
- Latest Advances in Catalytic Processes
- Petrochemicals Technologies – Olefins, Polyolefins, Aromatcs & Derivatives
- Temperature and Pressure Improvements
Drivers for Residue Upgrade
- BoB Market & Industry Trends
- Bunker Fuels & Petroleum Coke Updates
- Increasing Conversion and Profitability
- Best Practices in CAPEX Optimisation & Efficient Execution
- Hydroprocessing Focus: Technology, Catalysts & Equipment
- Residue Upgrade Configurations: Technology, Equipment & Operations
Modern Tools and Services in Action
- Revamps, Shutdowns & Turnarounds
- Non-destructive Testing and Methods
- Predictive Maintenance & Plant Reliability
- Decontamination Techniques
- Catalyst Handling, Filtration & Separation
- Environmental Protection – Emissions Treatment
The journey to innovation, reinvention and solidarity continues.
Join us at IDW 2021 and be part of the IDW community; helping the industry grow & evolve, experience knowledge sharing and the opportunity to network with your industry peers!
This time the event will be held in the multi award winning DUBROVNIK PALACE HOTEL.
Located in the Lapad peninsula between a pine forest and the turquoise Adriatuc seacoast just a few minutes’ drive of medieval Dubrovnik Old Town. You will enjoy a breathtaking Adriatic views from every room, all with fresh new contemporary interior design, direct access to a quiet and peaceful beach, two outdoor pools and an indoor pool as well as a diving centre, tennis court, spa center and a leafy jogging path and walking routes through the picturesque woods behind the hotel.