6–8 October 2020
Seoul, South Korea
Asia Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals 6–8 October 2020, Seoul
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
We at Euro Petroleum Consultants are proud to have established some of the first Refining & Petrochemical Conferences dedicated to the Asia region almost 20 years ago.
Over the years ASIA-TECH has been supported and co-hosted by some of the leading oil companies & influential organisations – these include PTTGC, PTTES, PETRONAS, PERTAMINA & INAPLAS.
The ASIA-TECH Community
We would be delighted to welcome our regular clients returning year on year as well as all those who share our aim to drive together the refining and petrochemicals industries towards growth, efficiency and sustainability. To help us grow this community we invite you to BECOME AN ASIA-TECH AMBASSADOR and attend the event as a special VIP guest. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST!
- Overview of Market Trends for Refining & Petrochemicals Products by Leading Consultants
- Major Project Updates from Key Producers in Korea & the Region
- Technology Focus:
- Options for Maximising Conversion & Bottom of the Barrel Technologies Updates
- Clean Fuels Technologies
- Olefins, Polyolefins, Aromatics and Specialty Petrochemicals Technologies
- JV’s & Partnerships – Attracting Foreign Investment & Expertise
- Discussing Industry Trends:
- Increased Integration between Refining & Petrochemicals
- Development of Crude-to-Chemicals & Gas-to-Chemicals
- Oil & Gas 4.0 – How Digital Transformation Can Impact Business Performance
- How to Approach the Energy Transition
ASIA-TECH 2020 Advisory Board
Call for Papers
If you would like to contribute to the ASIA-TECH 2020 programme, kindly submit your abstract here.Submit your abstracts
In October 2019, Euro Petroleum Consultants (EPC) held the 8th edition of their premier technical downstream event for the Asia & Asia Pacific region – ASIA-TECH 2019 – Asia Downstream Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals.
The event was held in Indonesia’s Bali Nusa Dua island at Hilton Bali Resort with the strategic support of Indonesian Olefin, Aromatic and Plastic Industry Association (INAPLAS) as a CO-HOST and was endorsed by Kementerian Perindustrian Republik Indonesi / Ministry of Industry (MoI) as an Official Supporting Government Body.
The three-day conference was attended by over 100 delegates representing a broad spectrum of the Asian downstream sector ranging from oil refiners and petrochemical producers including ADNOC REFINING, CHANDRA ASRI PETROCHEMICAL, HANWHA-TOTAL PETROCHEMICAL, HYUNDAI OILBANK, INAPLAS, LOTTE CHEMICAL TITAN, PERTAMINA, PETRONAS, PETRONAS LABUAN METHANOL, POLYTAMA PROPINDO, PT PUPUK INDONESIA, PTTGC, SAUDI ARAMCO, SINOPEC, S-OIL CORPORATION, THAIOIL amongst others, to leading international suppliers of technology, services and equipment.