10–12 November 2020
Asia Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals 10–12 November 2020, Online
ASIA-TECH 2020 IS GOING VIRTUAL ON 10-12 NOVEMBER
Asia Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals ASIA-TECH 2020 will be a fully virtual conference & exhibition held on 10-12 November! NEW DATES
All existing conference registrations will be automatically transferred to the new conference dates and credit notes with the difference will be issued.
Free passes for the first 100 Refining & Petrochemical Producers registered here
ASIA TECHNOLOGY FORUM FOR REFINING & PETROCHEMICALS –
ASIA-TECH VIRTUAL 2020
ASIA-TECH 2020 will be a 3-day virtual event, featuring a variety of timely presentations, live panel discussions, 1-2-1 networking, learning opportunities & a virtual exhibition. Participants will enjoy the flexibility of create own agenda, pre-reschedule 1-to-1 meetings, attractive participation fees, and added bonus many more benefits.
The evolving of the Covid-19 pandemic has changed the way how we lived and worked, virtual events have become a safer option to maintain connection and collaboration. We firmly believe that the future of events will tend to incorporate virtual modules as part of a larger hybrid event strategy - one which combines both in-person and digital experiences.
More information on all the features of our virtual conference will be made available soon!
Join us on this new & exciting journey!
Virtual Is Easier to Attend, and Safer Too
YOUR TIME MATTERS
Create your own schedule
- Select presentations of interest to add to your personal agenda
- View presentations on demand - whenever and wherever you wish
- Join live discussions and Q&A
- Pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings at a convenient time for you
- Access the conference platform on demand after the event
Targeted delegate interactions
- Exhibitors and clients can meet at virtual exhibitor booths
- View the full list of attendees with profiles
- Use filters to identify your best prospects
- Request 1-2-1 meetings
- Accept only the meeting requests you wish at time that fits you
YOUR BUDGET MATTERS
Benefit from reduced costs
- Costs of travel and accommodation are eliminated
- Reduced registration fees
- Free participation for the first 100 End-users who book their place
- Exhibitors and clients can interact at virtual exhibitor booths
Call for Papers
If you or your company would like to give a presentation at ASIA-TECH 2020, please submit your abstract hereSubmit your abstract
Key Discussion Topics
- Overview of Market Trends for Refining & Petrochemicals Products by Leading Consultants
- Major Project Updates from Key Producers in the Asia & APAC Region
- Technology Focus:
- Clean & Alternative Fuels Technologies
- Olefins, Polyolefins, Aromatics and Specialty Petrochemicals Technologies
- Options for Maximising Conversion & Bottom of the Barrel Technologies Updates
- JV’s & Partnerships – Attracting Foreign Investment & Expertise
- Discussing Industry Trends:
- Increased Integration between Refining & Petrochemicals
- Development of Crude-to-Chemicals & Gas-to-Chemicals
- Oil & Gas 4.0 – How Digital Transformation Can Impact Business Performance
- How to Approach the Energy Transition during the presence of COVID-19 and its Consequences for the Industry.
- Hydrogen Production & Utilisation
- Green Energy
In October 2019, Euro Petroleum Consultants (EPC) held the 8th edition of their premier technical downstream event for the Asia & Asia Pacific region – ASIA-TECH 2019 – Asia Downstream Technology Forum for Refining & Petrochemicals.
The event was held in Indonesia’s Bali Nusa Dua island at Hilton Bali Resort with the strategic support of Indonesian Olefin, Aromatic and Plastic Industry Association (INAPLAS) as a CO-HOST and was endorsed by Kementerian Perindustrian Republik Indonesi / Ministry of Industry (MoI) as an Official Supporting Government Body.
The three-day conference was attended by over 100 delegates representing a broad spectrum of the Asian downstream sector ranging from oil refiners and petrochemical producers including ADNOC REFINING, CHANDRA ASRI PETROCHEMICAL, HANWHA-TOTAL PETROCHEMICAL, HYUNDAI OILBANK, INAPLAS, LOTTE CHEMICAL TITAN, PERTAMINA, PETRONAS, PETRONAS LABUAN METHANOL, POLYTAMA PROPINDO, PT PUPUK INDONESIA, PTTGC, SAUDI ARAMCO, SINOPEC, S-OIL CORPORATION, THAIOIL amongst others, to leading international suppliers of technology, services and equipment.