2nd Russia & CIS Catalyst Technology ConferenceNovember 2019, Sochi
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
Catalytic processes are at the heart of all refineries and petrochemical complexes and with the recent drive for increased integration, the number of units using modern catalysts has increased significantly. Russia & CIS Catalyst Technology Conference will give catalyst suppliers, licensors, contractors, service providers and operating companies the unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the sector.
Key Industry Issues to Be Discussed Include:
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR & SR) & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts (Hydrotreating, VGO Hydrocracking)
- FCC Catalysts for max Naphtha and max Olefins
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking (Ebullating Bed & Slurry Processes)
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Catalysts for Aromatics, Olefins & Detergents
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools and Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures