15–16 January 2019
London, United Kingdom
IOSF 2019 –
International OpEx & Safety Forum
15–16 January 2019, London
Welcome to IOSF 2019 - International OpEx & Safety Forum
The must-attend international oil & gas event
Euro Petroleum Consultants are delighted to announce the launch of International OpEx & Safety Forum taking place in London 15-16 January 2019. IOSF 2019 will be the meeting place for the oil & gas industry to gather and discuss the important subjects of operational excellence and safety impacting all areas of the industry. Our internal industry consultants will work alongside a senior level Expert Panel to develop an agenda that is engaging and informative for all attendees. IOSF will be a true industry event, developed by the industry, for the industry.
It is now a given that striving towards Operational Excellence is critical for oil, gas and petrochemical operators as well as for the manufacturing and industrial sectors in general. Operators need to increase their margins and tightly control costs, whilst ensuring that safety and reliability are not compromised. Effective leadership is essential in managing the process of continuous improvement and ensuring that employees are empowered with data, information and procedures transparently in a role-based manner to assist in fast, accurate actions which lead to consistently good decisions.
It is also widely acknowledged that organisations must develop their technical safety path, focusing on their plant, safety, reliability and human interfaces in order to achieve the target of no surprises and zero accidents. A focus on safety is the number one priority for companies, with operators, manufacturers, suppliers and consultants developing innovative and effective solutions in these areas.
Join us at IOSF 2019 where major international operators will share case studies that outline their challenges, successes and key learnings. We will also hear from industry leaders, solution providers and key consultants on the latest trends, tools and techniques that will help drive us to achieve even greater levels of operational excellence improvements, allowing companies to innovate in the areas of ‘people’, ‘process’, ‘assets’ and ‘technology’.
Reliability and Maintenance Seminar
This seminar will be split into several sections, building from fundamental principles to more complex concepts as outlined below.
- Fundamental principles of Reliability and Maintenance.
- Reliability and Maintenance methodologies and processes.
- Performance monitoring and performance improvement, and the role of benchmarking.
- Learning and insights from the Solomon RAM study, best practices and their application to deliver performance improvement.
- The importance of organizational culture.
Specifically, the workshop will provide a detailed discussion of the learning from the Solomon Associates global Reliability and Maintenance Benchmark study. The Solomon RAM study provides real data to illustrate the achievements of the better performers, and the financial value of performance improvement
These are challenging times for the oil and petrochemical industry as operating margins are reduced, and there is pressure to ensure that all manufacturing contributions are optimised. This often leads to pressure to cut costs, and the maintenance department is often targeted because it is an area of significant expenditure, both in normal and turnaround maintenance. However, it is important to understand that reliability and maintenance are inter-dependent; organisations spend money on maintenance and this expenditure delivers value by ensuring the integrity, reliability and availability of the plant to operate. The challenge is to optimise the overall contribution so that the cost of maintenance and the value it delivers are properly understood and managed. It is important to recognize that the concepts of Reliability go beyond the assets to the organisation, it’s culture and its employees. Assets cannot be reliable unless they are managed by organisations that have reliable processes and reliable employees.
Benefits of attending
Delegates will gain insights into the practices and methodologies that are applied by organisations that have industry leading RAM performance, and will be equipped to return to their own organisations and define, deliver and monitor actions to deliver valuable improvements. Additionally, delegates will learn about the culture that exits in leading organisations, and be able to take positive steps to develop their own organisations towards improved organisation and asset reliability.
Who should attend
This training seminar is designed to be informative and interactive, and to have broad benefit within manufacturing organisations. The following are examples of roles that would benefit from the seminar:
- Senior managers with manufacturing responsibility
- Managers with a responsibility for organisation and cultural development
- Plant Operations Managers
- Technical and Reliability Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Maintenance Supervisors and Planners
- Reliability, Maintenance and Asset Engineers
Thank you for registration
We are pleased to confirm your delegate place.
You will shortly receive a confirmation message.
If you have not received this message after 24 hours, or if you have any queries, please contact us.
Sorry, something went wrong.
We have been already notified of this issue. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Topics to be discussed at IOSF 2019
- Current safety regulatory environments and impact on operations – more than just compliance
- Business continuity during crisis management and emergency preparedness
- Methods to achieve high levels of process efficiency
- Future development and maintenance of operational excellence systems
- Gaining business value through operational excellence and how to measure it
- Corporate roadmap strategies for the greatest success, driving strategy into action
- Technologies and systems to help achieve the highest level of operational efficiency
- Digital transformation – the role of artificial intelligence, virtual tools and technologies – latest developments and improvements seen
- Asset flexibility – how to ensure your plant is at optimum market and operational readiness
- Operational excellence through operational discipline
- Benchmarking in operational excellence and safety
- Asset management, surveillance and reliability
- Energy management for increased efficiency and stability
- Managing mature assets safely
- End-user case studies demonstrating successful implementation of corporate safety and operational excellence projects and plans
- Developing and sustaining process safety leadership, workforce involvement and competence: behavioural safety and its impact on change
- Leadership’s roles, responsibilities, accountabilities and behaviours in achieving excellence in safety
- How leadership behaviour creates/impacts/drives safety culture: leveraging human factors for strategic change
Become a Sponsor
Our events have a proven track record in delivering value to our Clients through sponsorship
London is London, and no other city in the world is like it
At one time it was the largest city in the world. Today, although exceeded by several megacities on different continents, London remains a city that fascinates and attracts millions of visitors each year. And for good reason. It is one of those great " world cities " cosmopolitan centers that offer the visitor not just an unparalleled choice of museums and monuments, but also an unforgettable experience and a change of scenery.
Contact the Organisers
We are here to provide you with more information on the event or answer any questions you may have and create an effective solution for your participation.
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.