30 November–1 December 2022
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Energy & Sustainability Forum
Decarbonising the Downstream Industry
Welcome to ESF Asia - Energy & Sustainability Forum
As the net zero momentum gathers pace, Asia’s oil and gas industry will attend ESF Asia – Energy & Sustainability Forum from 30th November–1st December in Kuala Lumpur, a new conference focused on the energy transition, decarbonisation and sustainability in downstream.
Whilst climate change has the attention of the world, customers, shareholders, and society, at the same time, Asia more so than any region of the world must balance its rising energy demand, population growth, and strive for increased standards of living. Furthermore, it cannot be forgotten that many people in the region are still living in energy poverty.
It’s becoming increasingly apparent to the downstream oil and gas industry globally that climate change does not discriminate between borders and as such decarbonisation must be the forefront of all business and government agendas.
Asian refiners and petrochemical producers, with their own unique set of challenges presented by the transition, must act now to embrace the opportunities available to reduce both scope 1 and 2 emissions to carbon case line assets and move up the value chain away from fuels and deeper into petrochemicals, as well as find solutions to reduce Scope 3 emissions and the decarbonisation of its products and supply chains.
ESF Asia is the must attend event in 2022!
Through interactive panel discussions, presentations, and case studies, ESF Asia will:
- Present the latest technologies being deployed to decarbonise operations, carbon base line assets, and conserve energy
- Discuss the most opportune pathways for the region in its journey to net zero
- Explore routes to increased flexibility and (product slate) diversification to accommodate bio-based and hydrogen generated feedstocks
- Explore the value proposition and commercialisation status of the latest plastics conversion technologies and the tangible steps needed for large scale implementation
- Prepare the industry for tomorrow through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
- Discuss the latest projects and technologies championing the production of low and zero carbon hydrogen essential for the deep decarbonisation of the downstream industry
- Position the industry to take the leading role in a net zero future through market outlooks, future fuel predictions and transition preparation
Join our Esteemed Speaker Panel
Speaking slots are available for companies who can help to carbon base line assets, improve efficiency and provide technologies and services in the following areas:
- Circularity including mechanical and chemical recycling
- Blue and green hydrogen
- Digitizing decarbonization
- Utilization of CO2
- Energy and Operational efficiency
- Technologies and tools to carbon base lining assets – from low hanging fruit to deep decarbonization delivery
- Renewable/biofuels production
Other ESF Events
ESF Interview Series
Testimonials for ESF Europe 2021 & 2022
This event is amazing, the presentation are at high quality level. Sharing, networking is one of the best way to improve your business and make strong relationships. TotalEnergies is transforming to provide clean, affordable and reliable energies for all in the world, and proud to be part of ESF 2021.
VP Manufacturing MEA & AP for Refining & Petrochemicals, TotalEnergies
Our collective view was that it was a great event that was well organised and executed by your team. We really appreciated the efforts of the team to make sure that the 1-1 meetings went ahead to schedule. As a result, we made some new connections and started some hopefully valuable discussions. Must admit it was good to be back in a face-to-face environment!
Executive Vice President of Sales, KBC
EPC goes future. Driven by the circumstances this year, EPC has not made the event a good one but a real great one. Technically very well realised. Enabling all us of to share, listen, network and follow the discussions as we are used from the past. Thanks to EPC team and all people that made this event great.
Commercial Officer Refinery, Guvnor Group
We have really enjoyed the event. It was great to be at a physical event again especially as it was very well organized. The topics were all relevant to our industry and it was great to see so many participants engaged during the various panel sessions. We also appreciated the one-to-one meetings during the event.
President & CEO, Aramco Overseas
Well organised in person event that is critical to understanding how the European Downstream sector is responding to the challenges of sustainability and the energy transition.
VP Refining, Chemicals & Oil Markets, Commodities Research, WoodMac
I enjoyed being on the panel and you and your team did a great job arranging and facilitating. I look forward to see you all at future conferences and events.
Vice President, Aromatics, Catalysts and Licensing, ExxonMobil Product Solutions