20–21 April 2022
Mozyr, Republic of Belarus
Scientific & Technical Conference:
Development of Oil Refining and Petrochemical
Industries of the Republic of Belarus
3rd Scientific & Technical Conference “Development of Oil Refining and Petrochemical Industries of the Republic of Belarus” is co-organised by Mozyr Refinery. The event will once again bring together representatives of leading local and foreign equipment and solutions suppliers, process licensors and refinery representatives from Belarus, Russia and other CIS countries.
This year’ edition marks special occasion – the completion of heavy oil residue hydrocracking complex (H-Oil) final construction stage– the largest investment and production project in the entire history of Mozyr Refinery.
- Markets, Strategies, Forecasts - Oil, Gas, Petrochemical Products, Alternative Energy
- The Republic of Belarus’ Petrochemical Industrial Development Plan
- Project Financing
- Review of Current and Future Projects of the Republic of Belarus. Belarus Oil, Gas and Chemical Areas for the Development of the Petrochemical Industry in the CIS Countries
- Latest Technologies and Deep Conversion Processes
- Olefins, Polyolefins and Plastics
- Methanol, Ammonia, Urea, Fertilisers
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons and their Derivatives. Specialty Chemicals
- Latest Developments in Equipment and Catalysts
- Optimisation of Business Processes - Innovative Tools and Solutions. Reliability and Process Safety
- Project Implementation Strategies and Tools
New opportunities for your business!
The conference will be attended by the C-Suite and key specialists: Mozyr Refinery, NAFTAN, Polimir Plant, Mogilevkhimvolokno, Grodno Azot, Khimvolokno, Belshina, SvetlogorskKhimvolokno, Gomel Chemical Plant, Lakokraska (Lida city), Mineral Wax plant, that will present their development plans.
NEW HYBRID FORMAT OF THE CONFERENCE
to bring together offline and online formats on one networking platform
MORE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Online format increases the number of participants. Schedule face-to-face and virtual meetings.
PRESENTATIONS ON-DEMAND ANYTIME
Watch presentations and discussions on-demand – all recordings will be available after the event.
TAILORED PARTICIPATION CONDITIONS
Do you prefer to attend the conference in-person or wish to join your colleagues remotely? Optimise your budget and schedule.