7–8 December 2020
Catalyst Technology Conference 7–8 December 2020
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
In today's downstream industry catalytic processes are very much at the heart of all refineries and petrochemical complexes - with the continued drive for increased integration, the number of units using modern catalysts has increased significantly.
ME-CAT 2020 Catalyst Technology Conference will give catalyst suppliers, licensors, contractors, service providers and operating companies the unique opportunity to learn about the latest developments in the sector.
- Catalyst for Refining Focus
- Catalytic Reforming & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts & Residue Hydrocracking
- FCC Catalysts for Max Naphtha
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Catalysts for Petrochemicals Focus
- Catalysts for Aromatics & Olefins Production
- FCC Catalysts for Max Olefins
- Enzymes & Bio-Catalysts – BioRefineries
- Catalyst Management & Handling – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst & Metals Recovery
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures
- Hydrogen Production
On 5-6 December in Bahrain, the Middle East catalyst community came together at ME-CAT – Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference, to network and share insights on how to maximise success through catalyst innovations.
The conference took place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil, with the support of the National Oil & Gas Authority (NOGA) and Bapco as Principal Sponsor.
An excellent conference: providing opportunities to network with catalyst manufacturers, licensors, co-operators, catalyst/spent catalyst and handling organisations
A great variety of topics that suits various levels of experience
Great event, quality subjects and attendees
Media Partners & Supporters
Contact the Organisers
+971 (0)4 421 4642 firstname.lastname@example.org