24–25 June 2020
Minsk, Republic of Belarus, Minsk Marriott Hotel
Belarus & CIS Executive Forum 2020
International Strategic Forum with a Focus on Continuous Development
Thank you! Your enquiry has been sent. Our managers will contact you shortly.
Sorry, something went wrong. We have been already notified of this issue.
We are happy to announce that Belarus & CIS Downstream Executive Forum 2020 will be co-hosted by Belneftekhim – one of the largest industrial complexes of the Republic of Belarus.
Belneftekhim was created in April 1997 and is comprised of enterprises and organisations for crude oil production, refining and transportation, oil product sales, chemistry and petrochemistry, several scientific, research and development, construction, repair and commissioning organizations, as well as a developed distribution network in foreign markets. Belneftekhim manufactures over 500 kinds of petrochemical and chemical products.
Executive Forum will provide the highest level of in-depth analyses of potential implications, forecasts of possible scenarios that would help the market participants to make informed decisions based on a number of tangible factors that would be discussed.
KEY TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Overview of international markets and trends
- Drivers for the petrochemical industry development. Refining and petrochemicals integration
- Fundraising for Oil & Gas projects. International cooperation
- Digitalisation and optimisation
- Alternative Energy / Renewable Energy
NEW OPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR BUSINESS!
The Development Strategy of refining and petrochemical industries, proposed by Belneftekhim, includes the implementation of large-scale investment projects as well as the determination of the amount of funding and its sources:
- construction of a heavy oil residues hydrocracking complex at Mozyr Refinery;
- reconstruction of the FCC unit with an increase in productivity at Mozyr Refinery;
- construction of a new nitrogen complex at Grodno Azot;
- delayed coking complex at Naftan;
- polyester products production complex in Mogilevkhimvolvolokno and others.
The conference will be attended by the C-Suite and key specialists of Belneftekhim and its enterprises: Mozyr Refinery, NAFTAN, Polimir Plant, Mogilevkhimvolokno, Grodno Azot, Khimvolokno, Belshina, SvetlogorskKhimvolokno, Gomel Chemical Plant, Lakokraska (Lida city), Mineral Wax plant, that will present their development plans.
Call for Papers
Contact us today to receive the most appealing offer!Submit your abstracts